How many times..

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
Do you guys hear this (especially K10 owners)..

"Why bother wasting your money on that car, it will probably cost you a fortune to put it through it's next MOT!"

1. No it won't, as I look after it.
2. What buiness is it of yours? ***s off out in your crappy little French heap of turd.

Haha, my mum is ***sing me off something rotten with it just lately!

[/rant]

I used to get it but no longer after all I currently i have a 1972 triumph and a 1983 mazda mot'ed insured taxed and on the road. Last mot it cost considerably less to get BOTH my cars through the mot than my dads 2004 citroen c3 :D (in fact the triumph didnt actually need anything)

yesterday i told a mate that iam spending the wkend sorting out the rust on my k10 and his reply was 'taking it to the scrappy then' he drivers a fiat punto for god sake

yeh!! i had a kid in a 106 1.4 driving around me laughing.....i would of got out and punched the ###### but it was raining! lol

These cocky french drivers have nothing to say for themselfs apart from "er yeh but its a micra!"

Everybody i know who has a jap car or ford or vauxhall are all ok with me and my car, but if they drive french!!

the build quality of french cars is crap!
The engines always break down, unless its one of those ones that have been built by other car manufacturer!

rant over?!?:glare:

my super s had MANY jobs pending (7 yrs abuse and an ex workmate mot tester) and would have cost loads in time and money for the mot (300+)
so my choise was easy, buy another micra ! (450, 3 lady owner minter with full mot)

I keep getting this as well, if you wanna get them back wait til they park up, pop off their wheeltrim and chuck a handful of gravel in. Put the trim back on and watch them crap themselves when they pull away.

I keep getting this as well, if you wanna get them back wait til they park up, pop off their wheeltrim and chuck a handful of gravel in. Put the trim back on and watch them crap themselves when they pull away.

sounds nasty iam up for that :alien:

aye, i get this, the WORST i find are vtr/vts drivers! i meen who do they think they are! a good freind of mine had one, once and they are awful, it was down the garage more than it was on the road!

have you seen the saftey rating on a french car? terriable! i find its always the lads in a saxo/clio or corsa take the mick! imo 1.3 micras are underated! they are quick for what they are. infact a 1.3 micra would keep up if not waste a saxo vtr singlecam 8v (single cam 8v!!!??? omg that sounds fast! didnt know they still made engines like that :p) i just dont get how they can ripp a micra! when all they are doing is following the crowd! modifying is about beening diffrent so why not mod a micra? its got as much right as anything else to be modified!

i agree, everyone who says that to me and asks why i mod a micra i say its to make a point. their like what do you mean, well, i mean who else does? few people do, and as you sai dthey've as much right to be modified as any other carr, and they'll certainly waste moste chavs crappy first cars!*

*doesn't apply to the 19 year old with a skyline R33 down the road, thoguh his insurance is like £2500 and he seems happy to pay it, the fool!

well no one takes the #### out of me (as far as i know) i had a 1991 audi 90 2.3 20v before i bought the micra off a mate, the audi earned me some street credibility, in fact i heard this the other day "when ur mate used to drive it evryone used to point and laugh but its almost cool when you drive it" made me laugh a bit!! my k11 is standard,white but its not been cleaned ever,it has tinted rear lights and wait for it..............a TOWBAR!!!!!! OH and the air box is gone lol. humped a 1.4ls corsa though

i got a few jokes off my mates but as soon as i got the kit on they were actually quite impressed :p i could rinse most of them anyway!

It's a Micra, with a 75 BHP 1.3 Twin Cam 16 Valve Engine. What's more to say?

A little punk with an 8 Valve VTR who only thinks the car is fast because a smelly french company stamped VTR/VTS or 1.6 on the back, they think it's a freaking veyron. Stupid little sh....ugar babies.

have you seen the saftey rating on a french car? terriable!

Click Me(french)

Click Me (micra)

Sorry but id like to send you to this link! I think the french cars shown here are built pretty safe compared to the micra.

I work on them every day, yeh build quality is #### poor, but the euro n cap ratings prove they are safe cars in the event of an accident.

I drive a french motor after all lol

Daz

TBH the way most people drive you'd be dead in a crash anyway. It doesn't matter if you are in a micra or a pug, if a lorry falls on you they'll be picking you up with a teaspoon anyway.

saxo vtr = 8 valve
saxo vts = 16 valve

Anyway i get plenty of comment and jokes off mates but #### em, Ive only pay £100 for my car :p

Ryan.

Back