how many st's

I've got one! Been in the garage for 3 months to get a new forged engine to see if we can make some silly power numbers from a tiny motor :D

Has been quiet around here lately....is it all snowy over there or something?

Scott

My name is Scott
Site Supporter
I've got one! Been in the garage for 3 months to get a new forged engine to see if we can make some silly power numbers from a tiny motor :D

Just a wee bit :p

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
The ones i know about in england are Eds, mine, Wipits and MLC2, theres also one for sale on ebay quite a lot not sure about ireland apart from Baz

some snow over here all right putting a bit of a go slow on things .
so thats 7 i thought there was around 10 all right any more out there ?

Snikty

Site Supporter
well there is another one here in Oz, up in queensland (snikty). but they are the only 2 I know of around here.

There's also one around Perth but noone has ever heard from the owner on any forums as far as I know. He was trying to sell it recently but it was in a pretty bad state.

good to hear! I have seen one race only use one as well, but that is all I know for road registered ones.

when is yours back on the road?

Snikty

Site Supporter
Mine has been back on the road for a while but I recently had to get some more done to it. Fans and fuse box for the aircon had all rotted out and needed to be replaced but for the first time since owning the car I now have working aircon! Recently had a strut brace and a nismo steering wheel from an s13 fairlady fitted (found the wheel in japan and it had never been used), all looks pretty smart and she is running nicely. Early in the new year I'll be getting more done ie. lightened flywheel, fmic, cam, hd clutch, slotted rotors.

iv got one.. a white wex reg. bought it off baz at the start of the year but have been so busy i havnt had a chance to do much with it apart from getting the bearing replaced in the supercharger.

can we make up a list with colour, country and username mabe?/QUOTE][

yes some thing like that sounds good .

/QUOTE][snowball
iv got one.. a white wex reg. bought it off baz at the start of the year but have been so busy i havnt had a chance to do much with it apart from getting the bearing replaced in the supercharger

baz was telling me that hows it going for you , have you any plans for it ?

hey guys. yea the project is comin on slowly as i work weekends and nights and sleep during the day and not had any time. am replacing the wishbones for shiney new ones and have drilled n grooved disks to put on.
gonna replace all the rubber bits as much as i can so no failure from perrished parts. tryin to source good 195/45-50/13's as the ones that are on it are from a trailer apparently.
im not in a major rush to get it on the road as i wanna make sure everythin is runnin nice first and i recon if i get it on the road b4 i sort all that i want to that it'l take me longer to get around to .
im sure she'l be up and runnin by the summer.

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
hey guys. yea the project is comin on slowly as i work weekends and nights and sleep during the day and not had any time. am replacing the wishbones for shiney new ones and have drilled n grooved disks to put on.
gonna replace all the rubber bits as much as i can so no failure from perrished parts. tryin to source good 195/45-50/13's as the ones that are on it are from a trailer apparently.
im not in a major rush to get it on the road as i wanna make sure everythin is runnin nice first and i recon if i get it on the road b4 i sort all that i want to that it'l take me longer to get around to .
im sure she'l be up and runnin by the summer.

If you do ever decide to sell it my dads after one and has cash waiting for a good one and I'm always here so I'll probably reply fairly quick
Cheers