how many members are in/around the dudley/birmingham area?

OP
OP
ashley sw
who would be interested in a meet post your name in list,

1, ashley sw (aka ash)

i will try to arrange a meet if we get a few interested. if we get a list going first then come up with some location ideas/dates/times

yeah

it its possible we could do it on a week day

weekday, wednesday!

im back on road, where were you going to hold the meet, im from leicester

But....

in coventry RICOH arena is normally a good place to meet the vw boys always hold meets there and it is pretty much central for everyone?

:blues:

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
Is there anywhere to go karting around there? I think cov is a good place, rather central to everyone eh. Bout time there was a midlands meet

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
yeah, well how many people are actually interested in meeting in coventry? or birmingham? cause i got a week off work next week and can do wednesday then?

OP
OP
ashley sw
i can also do next wed atm as I'm off i will double check the rota when i go in tomorrow as it might have been changed slightly as the kids are off for easter next week and as i work in a cinema Wednesday are normally busy anyway but i will know for sure after tomorrow

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
A lot of people turned up last year at the go kart track where Frank works, it think simonh organised this and was a great success, i know he was talking about doing the same this year, give Frank or simonh a pm (Y)

Steve

just a tad

lol

im defo up for next meet, where ever it is, ive never been to one and would like to see what people are doing to there micras ( to get a few ideas) lol

ive gotta get alloys before meet though because every think bout mine is standard at the mo. which is great if you like origionality lol which i do to an extent lol

lol

im defo up for next meet, where ever it is, ive never been to one and would like to see what people are doing to there micras ( to get a few ideas) lol

ive gotta get alloys before meet though because every think bout mine is standard at the mo. which is great if you like origionality lol which i do to an extent lol

waw just read it back, random lol

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
this post started as a "how many people in the birmingham/dudley area" But a few threads later a link /meet is suggested in march 2010 its now aug 2010 - like 5 months ago and counting.... its already happened ? or people were satisfyed to say "lets meet" and that was enough exitement
but anyway the JAE event is soon so most are going theyr
and i am next to a40 so i just jump on it and gone wherever it takes me

mickey&me

Site Supporter
Is this still going on? the postcode lottery i mean hahaha :)

Id like to come too, just got my super s back on the road..

CV6 is my area and i cant really do weekend either.... come on lets get this restarted!

just been for a long drive around birmingham to see if anything was happening, anywhere, just for some nice cars to look at, but unfortunately not =( somethings going wrong around brum!

Is there any midland meets planed ?
Myself and 2 mates off another forum meet up once a month at either walsall fc or toysrus old bury . Just talk crap and have a McDonald's .