Votes: 4 40.0%
  • -50mm

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • More?

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
Question: Lowness... how low should i go? bearing in mind i have 15" wheels don't want any more arch problems than i already have (rust) :p
so...
-35mm, -50mm, More?
examples would be nice. i have seen super slammed in person (mckenziecz)
and think it's too much for me as i like going over speed bumps occasionally :blush:

Pictures for reference:
K113.jpg

K116.jpg

Thankyou!

Rough Measurements:
Sill to floor: 220mm
Arch to floor: 600mm
Arch to centre of wheel: 350mm

mark and marty posted some measurements recently shaun (arch and sill iirc) a one finger gap between the tyre and arch ftw :grinning:
(you can get your whole hand between yours lol :p)

mark and marty posted some measurements recently shaun (arch and sill iirc) a one finger gap between the tyre and arch ftw :grinning:
(you can get your whole hand between yours lol :p)

Sounds reasonable... :grinning: i think i could fit between that gap!

all the way to the floor?

That's what i just measured... (roughly)

Sill to floor: 220mm
Arch to floor: 600mm
Arch to centre of wheel: 350mm

wow thats low :eek: mines 565 rear and 545 front

yes i know, but its not all that great. dont get me wrong it sits nicely on them coilovers even with them skinny tyres, but there is speed bums Im just gonna scrape and there is nothing I can do and driveshaft probably arent happy ether.

Does it really put that much pressure on the drive shafts? :( can't imagine what my 15" alloys are doing to the poor thing!

i should be worried more, that drop and heavy wide wheels with negative offset. :(
i did phone him. said he will phone me back this week to tell me when to drop them off. yay

Back