How loud?

Does anyone know how much louder a 2nd de-cat is with an Ashley backbox, compared to just with the Ashley backbox?
And if i was to put the standard backbox back on to sell it, how much louder than standard would it be?
Cheers

My car has a janspeed decat on with a standard backbox, and I think it sounds the same, but a little farty. Like it's blown.. I may be wrong though, and might actually have a blown exhaust haha.

Janspeed decats are straight through silencers, so will act to keep the car quiet(er).

There's no real need to remove the 2nd cat, you will gain no measurable performance from it.

i had a second de-cat and an ashly back box on my old micra...it wasnt loud loud. but it did sound nice and deep. but to me it seem quiet when driving.

as said. de-catting wont make any diffreance to performance. just make it louder.

yea im not after any performance, i havnt got enough money to get some decent gains, or even any that i would notice :p, but i want my car louder from cold as it takes a while to heat up and sound nice, but then again i dont want it too loud and to attract the police lol.

Back