How hot is the K11 heater?

Had my heater on this evening, and given it was reasonably warm outside the air wasn't exactly hot, warm for sure, but I don't think it'll feel warm in the winter.

So how hot is yours?

BG101

Ex. Club Member
Mine gets pretty hot once the car's been running for a few minutes. I don't suppose it will seem as hot if the fans are run on full power though, especially if it's outside air :)

BG

chipedwood

Ex. Club Member
Mines pretty damn hot. I drive aorund with the windows down and the heaters on in the winter lol.

Then I'm warm and I have fresh air!

OP
OP
I think I've sorted it, the heater knob seemed to have jumped 3 clicks and wasn't opening the valve fully. Hopefully I'm now in for a snug winter.

johnhum

Buy & Sell Member
this is a bit off topic but the heater in my k11 doesnt work on speed 1, 2 or 3. only full blast on 4. any ideas on what would cause this?

johnhum

Buy & Sell Member
i went to check the resistor card then i realised that i had no idea what one looks like. Any chance of a description of colour, exact location etc.

andy

Ex. Club Member
get laid on ya back in the passenger side foot well, looking up under your dash,you should see a loop of wires on the left side of the footwell up under the dash ( cant remember how many think its 3 or 4 maybe more ) you should also see 2 screws remove these 2 screws and your card will pull out, its the size of a credit card ................................................................

hope that helps

Mines not too bad, but the 2 little ones above are odd... the 2left ones stay warm but the 2 little ones blow out cold air? :S

X reg k11 y0.

Micra_Mamp

Ex. Club Member
takes about 2 minutes for my heaters to heat up and from then on, they are very hot, to the point the foot warmers hurt my leg :p