how do i make my girlfriend like my k10 again

robbluek10

Ex. Club Member
hi all

i am in some trouble here my little k10 has been ill recently and it has broke down twice in one week on the same roundabout and again the other night now the easy fix is get a engine and all finished no more brake downs bu how do i make my girl like the car again as she now wants me to buy a new car and i dont really want to as i like the micra so much and done so much work on it now

PLEASE HELP ME

Engine off me should solve it for now mate, and much cheaper than buying another car! And tel her you cant afford another car.

Don't worry about it dude, my GF hates my Primera, the suspensions too stiff and her rather large chest (FF) bounces around like a gooden, it's a bit of a distraction, but I wouldn't get rid of it for a softer suspensioned car!!!

Got to make your own decisions mate, do whats best for you, it's your car mate!!

More to the point why do either of you give a poop?? My girlfriend doesn't like its her choice, she won't come out in it with me her problem.

I get the feeling this thread should have a warning at the beginning, something like...

"all ideas are purely for entertainment purposes and should not be tried at home"

just to be on the safe side lol...

i havn't got that problem my wife never go's in my car, not that she doesn't like it cos shes say's it retro and thats a good thing

all gf like new things unfortunately, i am afraid your gf wont like your k10 ever again...muhahaha

if it's really dead, its time to let her go. (the car :glare: )

all gf like new things unfortunately, i am afraid your gf wont like your k10 ever again...muhahaha

if it's really dead, its time to let her go. (the car :glare: )

lol yea girls need a contsant flow of new and shiny things to keep them happy, like diamonds lol...

but cars should always come first cos they don't bitc nearly as much as a girl does lol.

Back