How do I Fit DAB aerial to facelift?

Happy Chap

Ex. Club Member
Hi
just bought JVC KD-DB42 DAB HU and although they give a stick on windscreen DAB aerial I dont really want to fit it as it might attract unwanted attention plus not sure about reception as only rated 3 * reception, plus rubber mount on my rear aerial is not in very good condition.
So I am thinking of buying a dedicated DAB/FM/AM aerial looks standard 6* reception rating.
So my question is how do I fit it?
A pillar covers come off by removing rubber door trim and prise off?
Rear headlining remove rubber trim will give me access to aerial bolt?
I have pop out rear windows and I read to use hairdryer to stop headlining ripping.
Can I just remove the rubber trims heat and bend headlining down to replace existing aerial cable?

Appreciate any help
Thanx

the hair drier trick was for the old type headlining, our headlining needs to be dropped down as a whole unit, and dab transmission has improved a lot, and my personal dab gets no breakup at all while driving nowadays

What aerial do have Frank?
Aah so that means sun visors grab handle interior light and rubber trim? Sorry to be a pain I have scanned over 100 + posts and searched before I posted my question.

my personal one hangs around my neck lol, so the the earbuds act as an ariel, and i used to hit some dead area,s while driving, but not lately tho

Back