How did you find the Micra Sports Club?

How did you find the MSC?

• Total voters

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi there,

We are interested in how you found our club / site and would appreciate if you could select an option in the poll above, thanks....

Kind Regards
Kev Challis
MSC Chairman.

superls

K10 Tuner
i origionally found arnold's website, emailed him about some parts i had for sale at the time, he recommended i join and i did, about 3 years ago, lol, never did sell the parts tho, decided to keep them after seeing a few bloggs etc

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
i origionally found arnold's website, emailed him about some parts i had for sale at the time, he recommended i join and i did, about 3 years ago, lol, never did sell the parts tho, decided to keep them after seeing a few bloggs etc

thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

I found it through google. It was James who encouraged me to sign up when i wanted to read the JAE section and I didn't have permission to!

Pete

Site Supporter
I found it a million years ago through a search engine. I can't remember if it was google or one of the others that was kicking about at the time.

richj

Deactivated Account
I went for other - I can't remember exactly, but I think I found a web site Ed made about micras, which turned into the mmn and then the msc.

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
My mate bet me there wouldn't be a Micra owners club, I said their would because Micras are cool, he told me to prove it, et voila... I became a member.

maryck

Ex. Club Member
Found it through goolge a couple of years ago and checked it out quite a bit, but found i did need to join to get access to some of your guides, well glad i did. keep up the good work

Robb

Site Supporter
I wanted opinions on which was better the cg13 or the cga3 as i was keen on sticking to a k11, but back then i didnt know the engine names lol! Or the model series number!

Wish id of held on a bit longer before changing though, prefacelift ftw! :D

i seen a supers and bought it...went on to google images to look for more and moddedmicra came up..clicked on it n the site came up.now here i am

my mate kept on goin on about club lupo so i wanted to get my own back and typed in micra forum on google...now the tables have turned! grr

chipedwood

Ex. Club Member
I found it through searching Modded Micra lol

Look who posted last.....

Fell in love with the micra because of this forum, before this my Micra was just a car. Now it's a car!

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
Ahhh how I found the MSC. Google :)

However back then kev was importing his ST and their was an MA12 plane on the front page and Trung still had his 1ltr wave (which I saw as a model for my modding as mine was also a wave). Giddy times those were when if you had 15" you were a god!

H

hannibal

I found it with googles help....i am advertising now as the MSC sunstrip was fitted yesterday...i will post pics when i can

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
found on google when i bought my first car, never looked back since. Joined as a full member as it is the most friendly forum i have found (been in a fair few). and very welcoming to my first JAE. Would reommmend to anyone with a micra (and i do). Well done Kev, Ed and all the mod, Great forum