How did you find the Micra Sports Club?

How did you find the MSC?

• Total voters

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi there,

We are interested in how you found our club / site and would appreciate if you could select an option in the poll above, thanks....

Kind Regards
Kev Challis
MSC Chairman.

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Where is the option for I made it? lol :) :)

superls

K10 Tuner
i origionally found arnold's website, emailed him about some parts i had for sale at the time, he recommended i join and i did, about 3 years ago, lol, never did sell the parts tho, decided to keep them after seeing a few bloggs etc

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
i origionally found arnold's website, emailed him about some parts i had for sale at the time, he recommended i join and i did, about 3 years ago, lol, never did sell the parts tho, decided to keep them after seeing a few bloggs etc

I found it through google. It was James who encouraged me to sign up when i wanted to read the JAE section and I didn't have permission to!

Pete

Ex. Club Member
I found it a million years ago through a search engine. I can't remember if it was google or one of the others that was kicking about at the time.

richj

Banned
I went for other - I can't remember exactly, but I think I found a web site Ed made about micras, which turned into the mmn and then the msc.

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
My mate bet me there wouldn't be a Micra owners club, I said their would because Micras are cool, he told me to prove it, et voila... I became a member.

maryck

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Found it through goolge a couple of years ago and checked it out quite a bit, but found i did need to join to get access to some of your guides, well glad i did. keep up the good work

Robb

Site Supporter
I wanted opinions on which was better the cg13 or the cga3 as i was keen on sticking to a k11, but back then i didnt know the engine names lol! Or the model series number!

Wish id of held on a bit longer before changing though, prefacelift ftw! :D

capnmchl

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Was trying to find what sort of mods there were for a nissan micra in google, and this came up.

i seen a supers and bought it...went on to google images to look for more and moddedmicra came up..clicked on it n the site came up.now here i am

BG101

Ex. Club Member
Found the forum some time back using a search engine, when I was looking for advice on my K10 :)

BG

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Search when I could'nt fix my st that was 4-5years ago ,been a paying member 3years

my mate kept on goin on about club lupo so i wanted to get my own back and typed in micra forum on google...now the tables have turned! grr

chipedwood

Ex. Club Member
I found it through searching Modded Micra lol

Look who posted last.....

Fell in love with the micra because of this forum, before this my Micra was just a car. Now it's a car!

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
Ahhh how I found the MSC. Google :)

However back then kev was importing his ST and their was an MA12 plane on the front page and Trung still had his 1ltr wave (which I saw as a model for my modding as mine was also a wave). Giddy times those were when if you had 15" you were a god!

samcsd

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
I found the site on google when I typed in Nissan Micra... funnily enough.

100th vote :D

H

hannibal

I found it with googles help....i am advertising now as the MSC sunstrip was fitted yesterday...i will post pics when i can

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
Club Member
found on google when i bought my first car, never looked back since. Joined as a full member as it is the most friendly forum i have found (been in a fair few). and very welcoming to my first JAE. Would reommmend to anyone with a micra (and i do). Well done Kev, Ed and all the mod, Great forum