How did the North west meet go?

R

ricardo_swarez

rik i think he was on about mean_micra with the open mouth grill, mines going back in the bodyshop to have his mess ups fixed, going in on the 7th...second time lucky maybe...

R

RIK

yeah,,the scooby bonet vent,isnt cut out,and has no hole thru to the engine bay,

he wanted it cut out so it worked but bodyshop dint do it,and it fell off

this it wot i was told wen i met him

missread it as the bonet vent :D

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
i wouldnt mind a bonnet vent but alot of people think they are stupid...imagine the crap that would get stuck in it if you didnt cut a hole :p

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
paddymarsden said:
i wouldnt mind a bonnet vent but alot of people think they are stupid...imagine the crap that would get stuck in it if you didnt cut a hole :p

Its your car mate, if you want one then you should go for it! :) Some nice looking cars there!

R

RIK

ricardo_swarez said:
rik? you were at the meet? I dont remember seeing you, or talking to you?

no mate the 160 was parked here all day(i hope)

i met him at mine wen he bought the super s dials,,we had a bit of a laugh then,funny guy

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
easy guys... nice pics man, i woul actually like to see more pics of AndyS k11, nice lights...

RIK & RichMTwista are the first guys i met off MSC at riks when i bought 1.3 dials... top lads...

my vent needs sorting but its termtime and im skint...

thinkin bout future meets.. was thinkin i would like to see all north lot meet at somepoint in jan/feb 2006... say York its pretty central to teeside, NE and NW lot...

we colud have meets down britain, ie york, brum and southampton... or am i going ott...

would definately like to meet teeside lot...

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
andy s: - dude you kept leaving, after u disapeared another 2 micra turned up - i was waiting for some more to get a grand picture of all our cars in line. sorry fella.

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Firstly I'd like to say thanks to everyone for turning up (and on time, puishment due for those late :D ), I'm sure wilsonian will agree this is how we wanted the past attempts of a meet to be.

I don't think I could be more proud to drive a micra, people stared and looked confused and when we drove to bowling (cheers Alienfish for actually ringing it) I could see people looking at micra after micra, the petrol station stop must have looked funny!

Elle's K12 has again changed my taste for K12's for the better
K11SS and I drive twins basically, very nice car and great lad, had the pleasure of him stopping at mine and he's such a funny lad.
Wilsonian has the tidiest micra I've seen in ages, very jealous!
Richmicratwister, very nice car and again nice lad.
Mean micra, I love your car, it's now I planned mine ages ago, guess I'll be changing my plans, doh!
Paddy, detention for being latest, sorry didn't speak much but car was very nice.
J.a.kelly (+Laura) glad you came and 1.6 is much much better now
59BHP is more than enough, erm.... sorry, I didn't know you arrived till I asked why everyone was around 1 lads car, I think we met! Sorry
Hughes16v, just another day for us, see you soon
Ricky, you have a soft matress.
Kris, you rock hardcore man!
Alienfish, thanks for showing us how to spin our balls :p

Sorry if I forgot anyone, I hope I managed to meet everyone and think everyone I did was great and made my day fun, cheers

I have some of Wilsonians pics and mine uploaded so here you go

Pics

kristian

One Way Mule
DSCF0272.JPG

One of my favorite pics..

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
kristian are u gonna put up them pics up of us driving to bowling i would like to see mine while it on the move and the one where i blew a kiss lol

oh and who's camera had the bowling technique pic of kristain

R

ricardo_swarez

the pics me and kristian took were on garys camera, we took the picture of you and then you blew the kiss so we didnt get the kiss on camera :(

R

ricardo_swarez

yer! they did and it looked realy dodgy, kristian and rich behind rich's car for along time....getting... to no each other better?

kristian

One Way Mule
ey..!!!!.. we'll have less of the inuendo.... were in love... dont cheapen it!!!

haha

The link that gary put to his pics has all those pics richmicra twister..

R

RIK

i saw the kfc bucket in those pics..lol..why?

and the blured action shots are a shame :( would have been good pics

R

ricardo_swarez

well... me, kristian and goldstar were late, because on the way there, me and kristian got hungry... so we bought a kfc mega bucket... there were no bins... so it goes on top..

i jus drove 500miles n i would drive 500 more jus to see the micras at the meet!

well in all big thanks to goldstar for putting me up was a good night wen we got bk to his-lol

ricardo n kristian both a great laugh n really helpful
mean micra, what a guy he really was that funny
rich MT good laugh aswell loved the dancing skills btw
paddy really liked him was real honest n car was real nice
eltaylor really nice girl
wilsonian really nice car n it should be mine damn you-lol

well sorry if i didn mention u all but im really tired now jus got home 30 mins ago :D

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Nice one all you NW lot. Good to see a decent turnout, and some nice cars there too. The k12 looks lovely, probably one of the nicest I have seen. I'd be up for a meet in about the York area, kinad in between us both and would be good to meet some of you guys and gals. :)

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
K11SS said:
wilsonian really nice car n it should be mine damn you-lol

what he means here boys and girls is that he lives - say 2 miles away from where i bought this from - however i had to drive all the way from manchester to glasgow for the bloody thing! - at least it got a good road test on the way back!

sorry fella ;)