How did the North west meet go?

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
How did the north west meet go today? I wish I could have made it... but I was working today. :(

Did anybody take any pictures? :)

-Elliot

well looks like im first to post... it was better turnout then i thought...
i think Alienfish was first to get there, he richmicratwista popped in my work before going down....

i showed up at 3.00ish??? and there were loads of us(bout 10)
NW boys showed up bit after me... finally met Wilsonian(lives near me), and loads of people...

yeh K11ss and ELTaylor clocked the miles, scotland and bradford...
my first meet and i forgot to take pics... wilsonian took snaps im sure by tomorrow all snaps will be up... :)

i turned up at 1:10pm and there was only a K12 there and a K11. So went for some food and came back and a few more turned up.. then a bit more.... went to the bank and came back and a lot more turned up :)

Good meet anyway :) I liked the lexus lights on that K12 :) Wonder if they can be modified to fit the K11 :p

Well.. for a first post of one of the hardcore who saw it through to the end...

Loads of pics were taken.. we managed to go bowling aswell... VERY funny..

I had a great laff.. I think there were about 12 of us..

MEAN MICRA... man u are a funny guy..

heya ! the meet was really kool, didnt go bowling myself because i had to go out with my family for a meal :( i got some video so will put together and make a video, I have to admit i was late coz i got lost ! some sweet micras though, should keep meeting up every few months i reacon

any pics yet guys...

ElTaylor, sorry for being abit sexist at first) i came and shook hands with all the guys and presumed ElTaylor K12 was a ladd...
after asking everyone is this yours , i ask who's is it??? and El says mine...
i thought you were somone's GF... but apoligies, need more females on here...
nice K12, is that the carcept kit on yours ???

Me, kristian and goldstar were late...
but we stayed to the end, went bowling, was a great meet,
ELtaylor's car was so nice, i've never liked k12's but that car made me think i'd actualy get one
Afew people I spoke to most:
Mean_micra... omg, this guy should do standup, he had me in stitches, he is so funny its wrong..realy ridy car to
richmicratwister, was a realy sound guy, had a nice car and was a funny guy
goldstar, nice guy, went out on friday night round town with him and kristian and some mates, he was a PURE lightweight... blue wkd's...wtf
k11ss, realy nice guy, hardcore coming all the way from scotland, he was a funny guy to
alienfish... bowling guru... spining hills balls all over the floor... no pun intended, nice guy to
wilsoninian, didnt realy no him or alienfish before the meet, but he was a nice guy, kind of organised us abit when the first bowling place was full
hughes_16v, nice guy, prety funny should have stayed longer mate
was a good meet, and a good turnout, shame some poeple didnt stay all day, would be good to do it again just after christmas, nice to meet you all

i had a right laugh

i already knew mean micra and u r right he is a funny guy t- saying his car fallin to pieces while he driving and thinking its normal lol

kristian and ricky u r a great laff - i had some great fun polishing and spinning my balls

some nice cars and i have learnt a bit more knowledge about certain things and hope i did the same for some

cant wait for next meet

kristian said:
YER.. somebody spotted that the bowling lanes gave you a MPH of each shot..

OMG...

some of us cracked over 20mph.. ha ha

im guessing it was the highest mph won then,,not amount of points scored :D

who got the best mph????

think it was k11ss

got about 22 mph!! lol
oh and dont mess wi him i seen him punch lol

i wasnt going for speed tho
me and kristian went for the spinner

i couldnt stop till the end because me my mum and dad were going out later so had to get home and ready.

this was a good meet, it was a million times better than the last one we had where about 5 turned up, this one was great and wasnt as cold.

met some nice people! and witnessed a lorry fall apart

Opening picture (fingers crossed if this works)

Attachments

• MICRA MEET 29.10.05 01.jpg
    MICRA MEET 29.10.05 01.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 283
My Micra! 1.3 SR std bodywork but sparco bucket seats with four point harnesses

Attachments

• MICRA MEET 29.10.05 04.jpg
    MICRA MEET 29.10.05 04.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 267
you can upload up to 5 pics for each post you know wilsonian *spam* mm. Some nice looking micras there, glad to see a big gathering although nothing will compare to the one we had at teeside

sorry but no one can say i spam - i tried adding more pictures and the bloody thing removed them all!

see if this works....

Attachments

• MICRA MEET 29.10.05 02.jpg
    MICRA MEET 29.10.05 02.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 351
  • MICRA MEET 29.10.05 03.jpg
    MICRA MEET 29.10.05 03.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 240
  • MICRA MEET 29.10.05 05.jpg
    MICRA MEET 29.10.05 05.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 249
  • MICRA MEET 29.10.05 07.jpg
    MICRA MEET 29.10.05 07.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 234
  • MICRA MEET 29.10.05 08.jpg
    MICRA MEET 29.10.05 08.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 229
here is another 5 cars.

Attachments

• MICRA MEET 29.10.05 09.jpg
    MICRA MEET 29.10.05 09.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 238
  • MICRA MEET 29.10.05 10.jpg
    MICRA MEET 29.10.05 10.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 230
  • MICRA MEET 29.10.05 11.jpg
    MICRA MEET 29.10.05 11.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 256
  • MICRA MEET 29.10.05 15.jpg
    MICRA MEET 29.10.05 15.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 338
  • MICRA MEET 29.10.05 14.jpg
    MICRA MEET 29.10.05 14.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 261
Sorry if he haven't seen your micra - send me a PM with your reg and i'll check the archive to see what i have. good to see you all and kirs i would mind speaking to you about tinting my rear window(s) :D

haha classic i didnt see the truck at the time because i was late ! ive edited the video i took and its only 5 minutes long so when my webserver is back up and running i will link you to it so ppl can download it.

lol i didnt see the truck either, that silver micra with the impul bumper on is realy nice............

haha - nutters and chill out wilsonian i was only kiddinh - sheesh kebab! Nice motors there too, whos is the red one with the scooby vent on bonnet

Hey finally got computer fixed so back online. Pics look great. It is a carpcept kit mean micra from potn.com that where I get most of bits. I had right laugh, great time. Will certainly be up for another.

Yeah I'm a bit of a mad driver wilsonian. :k12red: But you have to be with my mates.

Wilsonian and anybody else who got some pics of K12. Could you e-mail them to [email protected]. I'd like to be able to put them on my wizard racing site when I finally get round to launching it. It'd be much appreciated guys.

Back