house fire last nite

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RIK

this morning i woke up to find out the house on the corner of my street had a fire..ther must be 20 coppers,and fire chiefs and forensics.t.v and paper men.there
my gf told me she herd kids screming this morning running up the street..my grandad said they was in stuff the sleep in and no shoes.

im guessing somone has died :(....will have to wait for it to be on telly to find out

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Doesnt sound nice, hopefully no one was hurt. Kids would be scared by that kind of thing if someone was hurt or not

M

m1ck97

Really horrible news. Hope everyone got out ok. Makes you think how lucky we are, and how this privelage can be taken away so easily.

OP
OP
R

RIK

it looks like the fire was upstairs..cant imagine what it would be like to wake upto a fire in your bedroom

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Not good, hopefully it will be solved soon as i can only imagine what people in the area are thinking.

OP
OP
R

RIK

doing house to house atm!! :D

mite place a petrol can and box of matches on the door step...see what the do

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
RIK i'll provide an alibi for you...lol

"yes officer RIK was with me the entire night, we were very intermet"

OP
OP
R

RIK

mean micra said:
RIK i'll provide an alibi for you...lol

"yes officer RIK was with me the entire night, we were very intermet"

haha....ill leave your post on screen for wen they do the searh :eek:

Dusk

Deactivated Account
Womans body found round back of Chinese Take away - well that explains it..
Not too long ago a young girl was murdered and served up as kebab meat...

B

Ben

nasty to hear mate, a few month back a couple of streets away from me there was that fire where the baby died and the mother claimed she had been burgled and tied up by robbers and that they set the houe on fire when in fact it was her, sent the whole estate in to shock like - Forensics were there for about a month! Not a very nice thought at all - Fire is a horrible thing

Status
Not open for further replies.