Horn not working 02 k11

Hi there, recently bought a second face-lift and found the horn isn't working. The fuse is good, pretty sure the horn itself is good, but we can't hear the click from the relay. I don't actually know which relay is the one for the horn, and whether it's in the drivers side or the engine relay block. Any help would be very appreciated as it's starting to drive me a little crazy.

Hi there, recently bought a second face-lift and found the horn isn't working. The fuse is good, pretty sure the horn itself is good, but we can't hear the click from the relay. I don't actually know which relay is the one for the horn, and whether it's in the drivers side or the engine relay block. Any help would be very appreciated as it's starting to drive me a little crazy.
Have you checked that there is 12 volts at the horn?

"It just looks like a scrotum" - Jeremy Clarkson on the K12

could be a broken spiral ribbon cable in the rotating steering coupler which connects the steering horn switch to the cars loom.

1.jpg

2.jpg

https://www.micra.org.uk/threads/pollymobiles-rebuild.35251/page-162#post-756061

could be a broken spiral ribbon cable in the rotating steering coupler which connects the steering horn switch to the cars loom.

Hey sorry it's been so long, finally got around to sorting it out properly. Found out there were two issues: the wiring to the original horn was broken somewhere so I wired in my own horns and relay. Tried connecting it up to the clock spring but yeah as you said it's ****ed too. had to bypass it with a long wire, which works but its not aesthetic and is a pain in the ass. I've got a replacement clock spring that should fit but I cant work out how to detach it from the white piece that holds the stalks. I've got the stubby gross stalk model as it's a late 02.

Back