• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Hoodedreeper's K11 RELOADED!!

Left work today and realised how low she now sits...

11032010055.jpg

11032010052.jpg

Criiickeee, how low can you go. Those Wheels Are Very Loud Chris. Quite like them you should get snow tyres on them ready for next winter, lol.

yeah that is quite low. you want be safe driving over something like in the middle of the road it would end up hitting the bumper or splitter depending how big it is. is it 80mm drop?

Fat chick = the car will really scrape !
That keychain is SO jdm. :D
Great work as always !
Cheers
Seb

Small update!

Big thanks goes to the guys down H&S Performance for fitting these!

Pulsar Short Shifter:

ShortShifter.jpg

IMG_2969.jpg

IMG_2970.jpg

Also... Bonnet Lifters supplied from Express Enterprise!
Small update!

Big thanks goes to the guys down H&S Performance for fitting these!

Pulsar Short Shifter:

ShortShifter.jpg

IMG_2969.jpg

IMG_2970.jpg

Also... Bonnet Lifters supplied from Express Enterprise!

IMG_2972.jpg

IMG_2973-1.jpg

IMG_2972.jpg

IMG_2973-1.jpg

very impressive hooded, like the door trims, short shifter and the bonnet lifters. wish i had it on mine lol.

Only got the holder back last night,and fixed it in straight away so havent had time to do the LEDs.

But i will be wiring the LEDs in soon once i get a spare day to do it :)

Just read all the way through your blog Hoodreeper, Im just in awe of how much work you have put into this mate. Still cant get over them wheels, in my head it just should work, but it so does! Love the interior as well dude, a real inspiration.

Right thats enough of me blowing your trumpet!

Keep it up mate!! (Y)
Tom

Ive actually found some wheels i like! Decisions decisions!

baring in mind these come in Black as standard,so spraying would have to be done as an extra afterwards:

micra-dub-B.jpg

micra-dub-3-B.jpg

micra-dub-2-B.jpg

the first and the third pictures look good. i would just get them in black. will you have to spay or an extra for them in red?

god i love this car, ill give you a polo GT for it :p

no seriously great car mate, if i could build something half as good as this id be happy

Just read through this over the past 2 hours!!! Excellent work Chris, really impressed by what it looked like in the very first picture and to how it looks now. Some really good original ideas going on. Some good photography aswell, keep up the good work mate and i will be one of many to see what on the cards next.... FB.

Rang the supplier at work to place the order,conversation went like this:

Me: Hello,i'd like to place an order for a set of Calibre Dubs please...
Supplier: Yeah sure,what car will they be going on?
Me: Nissan Micra
Supplier: What year is it on?
Me: 1999
Supplier: Im sorry but they wont fit...
Me: What do you mean they wont fit?
Supplier: They'll stick out the arch 1 inch
Me: i can assure you they WILL fit my car...
Supplier: Im sorry to say but they wont,you'll need to do arch work
Me: To my calculations the offset is 30,my car is ET38. They'll stick out 14mm more than what my curreny alloys are
Supplier: Your current alloys must be 15x6j...
Me: No,they're 15x7j and fitted fine,infact they sank in the arch
Me: Its listed on your Configurator that these wheels WILL fit my car
Supplier: Thats just a general configurator,unfortunately doesnt mention if arch work is required
Me: But these WILL fit my car with no problems
Supplier: Ok,looks like you've done your measuring,what was the order number please?

Ownage! I've done my research and i know for a fact the wheels WILL fit,but they tried to prove me otherwise! Wheels should arrive this coming Tuesday :D

Chris, your Micra is the Mutts Nutts, a great photo shoot there as well.

I'll have to share with my mate at work as he's recently bought new brakes, springs and induction kit for his MX-5.

Back