hiya, be gentle please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i'm Wayne from Co.Durham North East England.
At the moment i dont have a Micra but looking into buying one with the next few weeks wanting a Super S if i can find one but they are hard too find at the moment but i wont be beaten ..lol

About me....
well over the years iv'e own some powerfull car i.e ford cosworths, cav turbos, astra gte 16v, astra turbo, mgf vvc's, coupe vvc's, pug gti's, metro gti's, rover 100's & honda civic's this is just some of the cars off the top of my head at the moment as the list is endless really.
So i'm really into modifing the engine & handling of the car to bigger and better performance, i'm not into body kits as i like the sleeper look.

Well at the moment i'm at the monment i got rover 100 1998 and i'm on the way of dropping a mgzr 160 engine into it but have owned a few metro's and rover 100 ova the last couple of years or so and need too move on, i think.

be gentle as i'm new and have too get used too the forum

So helloooooooooooo people.

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
How Do and Welcome to the Club, a nice selection of cars you've had, will be interesting what you'd do to a micra when you get your hands on one.

OP
OP
Z
ahhhh thx for the warm welcome,

Yes had way too many cars over the years have some pics of most of them but when you move house you tend to leave the pic by mistake :(
but i think it's time for another challenge as only ever owned 1 nissan in my time of car ( bluebird ) about 10 years ago....wow that seems a long time ago..

I know all people just want too drop a bigger engine into a car but most just dont have the mechanical skill to do so and end up just putting an exhaust and filter on it but me i like too go all out and see what i can do

Well i'm very mechanically mind and can get my head around most stuff/####e but as this is a totaly new car for me too work on i may need some help now and again if you all done mind that is ??

If you cannot find a Super S, find an SR. Not much difference, but the SR is better.

I see so the SR is just the newer version too the super s ???

Hugh

Welcome to the club. You'll find us pretty friendly and very welcoming, especially if you pop along to one of the meets sometime.

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
welcome to the wonderful world that is micra enjoy your stay and get ya self along to a few meets as soon as ya get a micra mate look through some of the blogs to get some ideas mate

Hyundai

Buy & Sell Member
ahhhh thx for the warm welcome,

Yes had way too many cars over the years have some pics of most of them but when you move house you tend to leave the pic by mistake :(
but i think it's time for another challenge as only ever owned 1 nissan in my time of car ( bluebird ) about 10 years ago....wow that seems a long time ago..

I know all people just want too drop a bigger engine into a car but most just dont have the mechanical skill to do so and end up just putting an exhaust and filter on it but me i like too go all out and see what i can do

Well i'm very mechanically mind and can get my head around most stuff/####e but as this is a totaly new car for me too work on i may need some help now and again if you all done mind that is ??

I see so the SR is just the newer version too the super s ???

Yeh, more or less. There are plenty around as opposed to the Super S.

danimicra8

BabyBlueK11
welcome to the club :) im from sunderland so just up the road if its just for the 1.3 your after they are in the inspirations too like mine which will be up for sale shortly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.