Hissing door!

lewic

Ex. Club Member
Dont think this is too serious...but I'm curious! When I slam the driver's side door there is a hissing noise from the hinge area. Very strange. The passenger door doesnt do it. Anyone else had this? I am wondering if there is water in the door, and if so how to get rid of it.

lewic said:
Dont think this is too serious...but I'm curious! When I slam the driver's side door there is a hissing noise from the hinge area. Very strange. The passenger door doesnt do it. Anyone else had this? I am wondering if there is water in the door, and if so how to get rid of it.

LoL, maybe theres a snake living in it...lol

Check the rubber seal around the edge of the door too! it may have come out of place

I was wondering about the drain holes - couldnt see anything that looked like a hole...maybe because its blocked up!

The rubber seal did keep coming off, but I stuck it back on a couple of weeks ago with No More Nails (what a bodger) and it seems ok now.

Will check for snakes......

bl**dy snakes get everywhere these days, cars, planes.....i've had it with these snakes on this car...it's just ridiculous.

Back