High mileage Micra k11

I am thinking to get another high mileage Micra. Is it worth to get it? Still I know that I need to look after very well and also will service regularly.

What you think guys?

Mines got 111,156 miles on the clock and still running fine still got plenty of poke... And it used to be abused by last owner ie not serviced regularly and thrashed.
But good oil and a proper service and you should be ok.

Mines got 111,156 miles on the clock and still running fine still got plenty of poke... And it used to be abused by last owner ie not serviced regularly and thrashed.
But good oil and a proper service and you should be ok.

Mines the same milage and strong performance and a nice quiet engine too !!!

You can get a high miler that'll run sweet forever more but obviously choosing a lower mileage Micra will almost guarantee less problems.

I bought my super s with 111k on the clock.. as long as it sounds ok and is rust free with regular servicing can't go wrong. :)

stokie1985 said:
Hi guys, are all your micra's just the 1.0 kind? I know these bullet proof micra's can run forever. So should I be ok buying a 1.3 sr which has 117,000 on it? I was thinking of getting this one maybe http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Micra-SR-/150947440948?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item23252b2934 or this one which mileage is slightly higher http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1996-NISS...1569790?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item416e30dafe Let me know guys. Thanks.

Ryan.

Hi ryan, have you bought green sr? I am just wondering if you got it or not

Cheers jk

My first K11 1,3 had covered 120.000 miles when I got it.
Sold it after almost 4 years, with 236.000 miles on the clock. Still running very nice. Only problems in that period was new TB and gearbox + clutch.
I don't care too much about mileage on Micras. As long as the rust hasn't taken over the entire car, and the engine and 'box sounds good.
:)

i took a 1.0 engine out of a 94 micra, stuck it in my k10 racer and drove the sh*t out of it....it was only after we were cutting up the donor i spotted that the clock showed 207,000miles !!!! It ran perfect, no rattles and had very good oil pressure. I took the cams out to replace them with 1300 ones and there was no evidence of serious wear on the valve train. Pissed oil out of all the usual places but thats to be expected at that mileage. Kept the engine when i baled the k10....you never know

Back