Hickup when accelerating !

Hi my beloved Micra friends!
I tried browsing all the topics but couldn't find a specific answer to my issue.
So..
80K 1.3 Si bought in feb ..had this issue from the first day i was driving it but now is worse.
when i accelerate ..4 out of 10 times has..like a hickup..looses power..revs..for a second .
It happens in any gear..and sometimes is happening when i do constant speed too.
I really don't want to take everything apart..maybe someone had this issue and knows why it happens.
Thank you..in advance!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

hi

I think I've got same issue, but it occurs mostly while higway accelerating, sometimes I can feel it during gear shifting too (anchor effect)
I can feel it only during WOT ,overall, during "hard charging". (forza anyone? ;))

I think It can be fuel-based problem, because mine is shaking at idle like a diesel, also takes around 8-9l/100km city, 7.5l road driving.
I bet theres too much fuel injected, because before buying the car I've checked the plugs and there was black smoke at them (fuel overflow)

other theory, not asked yet at forums etc.

Is stretched out timing chain. dunno, maybe the cam timing is changing or smth...

but theres none sounds of faulty chain (I think) so it is only theory.

Try cleaning the MAF sensor (air flow) by removing it and spraying the inside with carb cleaner. I had a similar problem with a Saab turbo and cleaning the MAF cured it. A dirty MAF sensor gives an incorrect air volume reading to the ECU which then fuels wrongly.

Back