hiccup - oops pardon

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
<p>Since a revamp has been in order for a while and with content now being regularly added, it made sense to also make sure the server was fully up to date. Whilst doing this a few errors were found that ultimately resulted in refreshing the server starting over and re-installing the databases, just to be sure everything was entirely clean. Since this had all been planned it was nice and painless, but the site did experience a few days of being off-line. Things are now back to normal, in fact better than normal and enthusiasm continues once again to really make the site an informative and interesting place to visit.</p>

View on our website

ed, not sure if its just me but ive spotted a couple of things on your site, not sure if its is supposed to but the nistune softwere said £0.00,

and in the GTIR service manuals bit, the first part of each file has been cut off, fo instance the first one should be ABS_Diagnosis, BS_Diagnostics and only half the B is showing, looks like an alignment issue?

You can get the NIStune as a free trial. thats why its at £0 there is an option to buy the licence.

Can you screen shot? I cant replicate the other errors here in firefox or Ie8

here ya go
screenshot1.jpg

How odd I cant replicate that. What system software spec?

Hm Ok I need to find IE7 somewhere and give it ago.

right, just had a little look at my settings in IE, if i zoom the page to 40% its fine, 50%, 60%, 70% fine , 80% same as above, 90% fine, 100% as above, 110% fine , 120% as above, 130% fine, 140%, 150% as above, 160% fine, 170% as above, 180% fine, 190% as above, 200% fine,

seems really wired, ill try it on one of our machines with IE8 on later on and get back

ok please do. Sounds like IE7 can't render it properly

Back