Hi can anyone help with a radio code for Micra passion '97

I've just bought a 97 Nissan Micra, looks like it has its original radio / cassette but it has no radio code and says 'SECURE' on the lcd. Does anyone know how i could get the code - resurect it? Thanks in advance (Y)

Make: Blaupunkt
Serial Number: BP6340V3968448
Model Number: Herke GHBH Hf-N189 , i think.

I've just bought a 97 Nissan Micra, looks like it has its original radio / cassette but it has no radio code and says 'SECURE' on the lcd. Does anyone know how i could get the code - resurect it? Thanks in advance (Y)

Make: Blaupunkt
Serial Number: BP6340V3968448
Model Number: Herke GHBH Hf-N189 , i think.

This stereo is specifically coded to the engine management system of the vehicle it came out of, and if this is plugged into another vehicle it will simply come up with the error message of "SECURE". This does mean though, that it cannot be simply transferred from one vehicle to another. Needs to be reset and reprogram for use in another vehicle.
the code for that serial 8246

just leave it switched on and it will change from secure to code then enter code, also there is a radio code thread for members intended to stop people making one post for a code and never returning to msc shame on you for supplying code

just leave it switched on and it will change from secure to code then enter code, also there is a radio code thread for members intended to stop people making one post for a code and never returning to msc shame on you for supplying code

:eek: Ok so how many posts before the user is able to get a code.:blush:

As soon as your a paid member codes are freely available...do a search on here of posts requesting radio codes see how many of them are not paid members then see again how many make a 2nd post...I used to give the codes out like sweeties but people never came back never had any input the site so thread was moved to members only section,

As soon as your a paid member codes are freely available...do a search on here of posts requesting radio codes see how many of them are not paid members then see again how many make a 2nd post...I used to give the codes out like sweeties but people never came back never had any input the site so thread was moved to members only section,

Ok thank you for getting back to me.

Back