hey, new person here

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

micra_stacey

hey i'm new on here so i thought i'd introduce myself.
i'm stacey drive a sr and live in shields, think ive saw a few people down there before.
just thought i'd make the effort and say hi!

take care
stacey

woah, finally someone with near enough the same colour car! is there any chance u could post the pic normally, i cant actually enlarge the pic for some reason..

welcome any way :)

Welcome to the forums! :)

Yeah, there's a few living in Shields, I was up there visiting in February (long trip from Kent, hehe)

James :)

Not too bad :)

Just got a K11 myself about a week ago :)
<------ Pretty stock at the moment, but I've got some plans for it :)

how do u get your car pic under your name at the left??

You should be able to do it here:
http://www.micra.org.uk/usercp.php?action=avatar

(You might need to shrink the image down a bit though)

James :)

i kno you youre off shields racers :p welcome
if you see a dark grey k11 with black alloys and wind deflectors it be me lol

hey

yeah i am off shields-racer, but hiya again any way
x

Hey. Woo another lass from the NE. Your car looks pretty kool. :) Welcome to the forums. Also from Darlington, kinda makes sense since me and G-Man are brothers lol. Try and make it to some of the meets, they are kool lol. :D

hey micra man,
yeah i thought, im just talkint to your bruv on msm, next time every ones at the grassy in shields let me know and i'll meet up and introduce myself in person

Any good at football lol?? There's a meet this Saturday that most of the NE regualr members will be at. Pop along, and have a laugh, doesn't matter if ya no good at footy lol, its more of a laugh and some friendly competition than anything else. :)

Lol, near Neils house. :) Not entirely sure myself tbh, but no doubt Neil will inform you tomorrow. Have a look at the other thread, I think it should say in there somewhere.

ohhh ive just remembered im at work on sat till 5pm!

Welcome to the fourms!
I'm from scotland, but usually down seeing the North East lot!
Any more pics of the car?
Titch

helloooo
another NE female YAY!!! im from Stockton stacey pleased to meet ya.
get yourself along to the meet this weekend... its in sunderland.
Up in the NE we have the most regular meets from the site and they are pretty cool... theres a lot of us who r quite good mates njust like to have a laugh. if u wana play football then feel free as i will be showing myself up!! but if not feel free to just come for the laugh!
danni

oh... and have u noticed how u always addin the new females as soon as they come on G :p

wahay, someone a bit closer to me, i think i have seen your motor before, im from fenham, next to st james! Mines the gold one, big wheels, tints, exhaust etc...actually has a green bonnet and black bumper at the moment but shoudl be back to gold soon!!

he pimping it!!:p

welcome!!
im from stockton too!!

be good to get yourself across to neils. dont feel uncomfortable!! neil will do that for ya!!

but he like the MSC grandad now. looking after everyone. the old bugga !! hell be retiring soon :S

but welcome all the same!!!

quickdraw said:
be good to get yourself across to neils. dont feel uncomfortable!! neil will do that for ya!!

but he like the MSC grandad now. looking after everyone. the old bugga !! hell be retiring soon :S

Ah Wayne - you'll always cheer me up!

:) thank you!! aslong as every one happy :)

means i can infultrate my attempts to take over the world and nobody expect it

o_O doh! think i just messed up my plan!! oh well. will settle with actually being able to live without issues first before overtaking the world!!

:down: one day though.... maybies.. possibly..ill try at least

another shields micra girly!!!
im pretty sure ive seen you around! im the white k11 with the same clusters as you, lowered a smidgeon and alloys. make a beep next time!

Hellllo, I am neil the one they speak of lol. Yes I am the daddy up here, lol

The meet is at my house during the day then off to play footy at crowtree leaisure centre in sunderland at 7. We have meets as often as we can, these will also include an activity such as bowling or laserquest down shields, we have also had a couple of meets down stiockton so its easy for everyone to get to, heck titch comes down from scotland whenever he can lol.

Nice to have u with us. I dont have my k11 anymore, i used to be down shields every now and again, i drive an almera gti now.

hello hello hello
nice to meet everyone!
i was going to go to the meet on sat, but ive got to work and dont really want to go straight from work cause i'll be stinking of car fumes and petrol and stuff (not a pretty site). but i'll see how it goes and if i can try and get all the cars stariaght in and out and finish early.

oh and hey layla, i dont think ive ever saw your car in shields, to be honest i dont see many modded micras down there anymore. but if i every see you i'll give you a toot of my crazy horn.

WELCOME. i cnt see ya picture because i aint registered as a paying member : anyways i think i might have to sort that out soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back