Heroes

pixieness

Ex. Club Member
Hallelujah!!! Having avidly watched the first series of Heroes. Oh, and the majesty of it. I'm just back from watching Episodes 1 and 2 from Season 2... sweet baby gee but it's good. I nearly soiled myself. Anyone else a Heroes fan???

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
All my mates rave about it, really need to borrow a dvd of someone and see what all the fuss is about...

somersetk1

Ex. Club Member
i love it, lost got way to stupid and confusing and i missed the prison break hype.

unfortunatly i have to watch it on a tv as my pc is way to slow but i can hopefully get some cheaper dvds when i pop off to canada for the winter. :D

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
i love it, lost got way to stupid and confusing and i missed the prison break hype.

unfortunatly i have to watch it on a tv as my pc is way to slow but i can hopefully get some cheaper dvds when i pop off to canada for the winter. :D

You'll need to change the region on your DVD player won't you? Mine was limited to 5 times and now it's stuck on something european....

somersetk1

Ex. Club Member
my dvd player plays anything but thanks for the warning, was only cheap from superdrug but even plays all my really odd japanese manga that no other player will :D

my girlfriend loves heroes too. best thing since lost? i agree

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Lost became a joke, the writers were all like 'how far can we go before they stop watching this crap'. They answer a question with 10 more. I got to series 2 and gave up.

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
I got to the scary omnster bit and gave up, silly silly silly - was looking real good at the start as well :(

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Well if that many people can survive a crash like that I guess they could also get stalked by a puff of smoke and a bear.

solarice

Ex. Club Member
watched a couple of episodes (out of order)...it looked good but never got around to watching them all. Mostly been focusing in prison break, which i'll say is very much worth watching.

OP
OP
pixieness

pixieness

Ex. Club Member
Woop woop! Much for the Heroes lovin! It is most definitely the best thing since Lost, especially since Lost has been off TV for God knows how long!!! o_O However, I must confess to still being a huge fan of Lost... it's back in February and I will be glued to my set on a far-too-regular basis!

Who's your favourite Heroes character, and why? Personally I think Peter Petrelli's the dog's wotsits, as he can absorb all the other people's powers! Genius idea that like!!!!

frank

Club Member
they,re showing a few episodes on bbc hd tonite!
my 99 quid pace hd receiver picks it up thro an old sky dish (no subscription needed)

frank