Help!

Hi. Fitted a second hand throttle body to my partners car as it was having idle issues.
First off it worked fine, but then went back to idling rough & eventually cutting out.
Re-set it several times with mixed results. But still no good.
The part fitted was from a breakers. They said it will fit a K12 Micra/note/cube.
Should I get one specifically for a Micra?
Can't think of anything else!
Thanks

Check the part number matches important.
Is the throttle body clean also important.
Maybe you got one from a different size engine.
You could try cleaning it if the part number matches with the old.
Alternatively try another replacement since the new one your using might not be in the best condition / correctly matched to the car.
Take a photo of them and try to upload if you can it may help others diagnose the problem further if you need further information. Things like part numbers and condition of the unit might answer most of your question though.
Goodluck and welcome to msc.

OP
OP
C
Check the part number matches important.
Is the throttle body clean also important.
Maybe you got one from a different size engine.
You could try cleaning it if the part number matches with the old.
Alternatively try another replacement since the new one your using might not be in the best condition / correctly matched to the car.
Take a photo of them and try to upload if you can it may help others diagnose the problem further if you need further information. Things like part numbers and condition of the unit might answer most of your question though.
Goodluck and welcome to msc.
Thanks for the reply. It was from a Note 1.4, but I've heard they're all modular. They're sending out a replacement so hopefully that works!

OP
OP
C
It was first procedure below.
Hopefully this replacement works!
Screenshot_20211019-151911.png