HELP!

Hi All, I have a blowning nosie is coming from around the air filter / emission carbon canister. It doesn't sound like the exhaust and doesn't effect the engine running as I have been using the car all week, the heating is not effected either. I have removed the air filter and the found the nosie is not in that assembley, does anyone have any idea. K11 1998 mileage 72000 approx: Yours peter0003

Hi All, I have a blowning nosie is coming from around the air filter / emission carbon canister. It doesn't sound like the exhaust and doesn't effect the engine running as I have been using the car all week, the heating is not effected either. I have removed the air filter and the found the nosie is not in that assembley, does anyone have any idea. K11 1998 mileage 72000 approx: Yours peter0003
Could it be from the cam cover breather maybe split?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

OP
OP
Peter0003
Hi All , Are talking about the rubber tube running from the side of air filter box (where the small fibre filter is under the air filter to the engine ? It could be that as when I went shopping this morning I popped the hood up to listen & notice no extra nosies & when I got home I did the same again & no Nosiy. Maybe it only acccures when I start the car in the morning.