Help with puttin an MA on Engine Stand

Snikty

Site Supporter
I need my first bit of assistance. As you can see in the pic below I've got my first three mounting points sorted...but for the forth should I be using the one down the bottom (circled)? I only ask because unlike the others it isnt threaded. So should I just get myself a longer bolt and put a nut or two on the end or should I just mount it with three?

Sorry for re-posting this question but I assume itd be the same with an ma10 or ma12 and would appreciate any pointers anyone who has done this before can offer. Cheers, Steve.

Got it all sorted thanks guys. For anyone ever looking to do this in the future you need 3 high tensile m8 75mm bolts and I used a m8 130mm bolt for that bottom hole. Ended up looking like this.

you could just put it on at the box end as it then locates all 4 bolts

but i have worked on plenty with just 3 attached if it does not locate one correctly!

i always put mine on the box end though!

you could just put it on at the box end as it then locates all 4 bolts

but i have worked on plenty with just 3 attached if it does not locate one correctly!

i always put mine on the box end though!

Sorry I'm a bit confused. I removed the clutch and fly wheel and used the holes where the g/box attaches...what holes are you suggesting I use?

haha - ignore - from ym phone it looked like you had attached it to the belt side :)

now i on the computer its alot more viewable!

i understand what your trying to do now! and the answer is yes you can bolt right through with a nut on it - well 2 nuts to lock themselves against each other

Back