Help with my K11 March's History

Hello All,

I am new here and I wonder if you can help me out a little. I own a K11 March Bolero made by Autech in Japan. I have owned it for a couple of years and unfortunately it's been sitting in a garage waiting to be refurbished. I know very little about this car, I found it at an Auction and have managed to deduce that it was imported by either the British or American Army into the UK from Japan as it lived for a few years on a US army base in the UK. It's life besides that I have no idea , I have no service records for it and no other history.

Does anybody on here know any way to get information from Nissan Japan about a VIN and it's past.

Secondly, does anybody know of any other K11 March Bolero's which are in the UK I haven't been able to find any others and wanted to know how rare it is.

Thanks in advance to anybody who can help.

Kind regards
Ben

You could try searching here i have used this recently and i think it would let you know how many are about meaning registered on the road if any.
Thanks, I've already looked here. It shows none but the DVLA have my car as a Nissan Unknown Unknown so I presume there are any more out there I'm guessing they don't have bolero in the name.

Back