help sr20 wiring

so ive decided to scrap my almera gti and im in the process of stripping it for a k11 conversion .

what i want to know is how much of the gti's wiring loom do i need to complete the conversion?

i need to scrap it before next weekend so i need to take of what i need , the things im keeping off it so far is

engine (obviously) , gearbox, driveshafts, ecu, steering wheel, front seats , exhaust , calipers, disc's and pads, and the wiring. if there are any more parts that i need please let me know.

yes , they'll need cutting down and welding ,but first i need help getting the loom sorted. i dont want to scrap it then find out i needed more bits of it

Do you not need custom driveshafts to fit the sr20 engine in?
off on a bit of a tangent lol o_O
it will probably depend on which dash you intend to use flipside (ie, mera dash = mera cabin loom)
there are a couple of very detailed SR20 to N16 fitments on aoc eh (leem and happyharry)

mov when you say the whole loom you mean like head light s, abs, air con , cabin loom .engine loom everything:eek:

every thing then just scrap the shell (some one might say.. did ya keep/have ya got/i need/you need ..ect ect.. then like baby_nismo says ( if you have it you wont miss it )

ok i think i have enough of the loom out , to get it running , (engine loom, nats box , tranponder + key chip). i dont know whether to use the gti clocks or keep it stock. also anyone got any advice on shortening + welding the driveshafts ?

take the whole loom out mate
mov did you use p11 gearbox mount for yours?

Hey guys! I need help with my connecting the SR20. Does anybody happen to photos cabling? sorry for using Google translator

Back