Help she won't start

Right the micra was nicked looks like it ran out of petrol recovered it today put 5ltrs in she won't start I have fuel at the injectors but the spark plugs are dry, I do have a spark when I checked them.

Checked the fuel filter? Might be blocked with crud from the tank

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

i am getting fuel to the engine now but if anything its to much ..... if i remove fuel pump fuse it almost starts even idling very poor then plug fuel pump fuse and nothing wont start at all .

i ve tryed disconnecting then maf no change.

main thing now seems to be over fueling strangly i have fuel in the bores now

I was having a similar problem a little while ago.

Remove the fuel pump fuse and keep trying to start the engine, it will sound like its about to fire then die.

Replace the fuel pump fuse, turn the ignition on so you hear the pump prime, once it's primed try starting it.

Don't worry if it doesn't work first time it didn't for me, just keep repeating until it fires up (or the battery dies)

help anyone still not firing i have no idea what to try really dont want to brake the car :( but i am runing out of ideas if anyones free today in chesterfield area i as a beers waiting for you if you can come help me get her working ^^

Not really noticed smell of fuel in oil probs a little but it's all ways been like that like most of my old cars lol

And they smashed ignition barel in and drove it till it was out of fuel car dint look like it had be ragged about tho and the crook lock was still on steering wheel o_O

no just need a screwdriver to start it it should just work it turns over well has fuel spark, some compression not that i have a propper tester i just dont get it

No mate tryed everything only conclusion it could be is timing chain slipped or somert car got scrapped in end. With decent bits saving another Micra.

Back