HELP>> Rear speaker wireing<<HELP

Hi, just got a parcel shelf off my mate with 2 350W speakers in. I head somewhere that the wireing for rear speakers is allready wired into my K11, but hidden behind some carpet somewhere.

Anyone help me out with this?

Found a white plug. Im guessing this is for the speakers. What do i need to hook this up??

The speakers didnt come with any wires so i suppose ill have to buy some from somewhere?

what you need to do is go to anywhere that sells the thin black and white car speaker wire...and get a pack of spade connectors (MALE and FEMALE ends)

Simply go home snip off the white pug and then its self explanatory form there....I.E match wires up from speakers to the wires in boot using the connectors u bought.......make sure u wire up the correct wires.....I.E positive to positive e.c.t....and left to left.

Above is right but even better if u can get the other end of the connector that slots into it, from a parcel shelf with factory installed rear speakers. That way you can easily remove the parcel shelf at any time.

I think i have a spare rear parcel shelf loom if you would like? Took it off my parcel shelf when i installed 6x9's.
PM me if you are interested as i might not check this thread again.

All done, wired the speakers (positive red, negative black) clipped the wires below the white plug and used 2 connector blocks to join the wires from speakers to the wire that was hidden under the carpet. Works a treat.

Back