Help please!!! i need a new gearbox.

Hi guys, I'm so glad to have found this site. i am absolutely in love with my Pao, whom i've owned for 5 years now. t=The gearbox is failing. its a 3speed automatic. i can drive it but only up to second and it makes awful noises, especially reversing. Does anybody know what gearbox would match mine?? I tried a figaro one but the codes are one digit different. I'm so sad not being able to drive her but i can't afford for one to be made, please help!

Its a 1990. I'll get u the chassis number wen I get a chance later. If u enter my chassis number it will give a different part number to urs. But they are the same. 70 euros. Its only done 47k so it doesn't have the nuts drove out of it. I'm not in Dublin I'm in Offaly. Will get back to u as soon as I get the chassis number.

Its a 1990. I'll get u the chassis number wen I get a chance later. If u enter my chassis number it will give a different part number to urs. But they are the same. 70 euros. Its only done 47k so it doesn't have the nuts drove out of it. I'm not in Dublin I'm in Offaly. Will get back to u as soon as I get the chassis number.
Back on man

70euro is a good price i was gona ask 80 for my one so i can get a manual box... i think we replyed to this girl on a diffent blog on this site

Hi guys, I'm so glad to have found this site. i am absolutely in love with my Pao, whom i've owned for 5 years now. t=The gearbox is failing. its a 3speed automatic. i can drive it but only up to second and it makes awful noises, especially reversing. Does anybody know what gearbox would match mine?? I tried a figaro one but the codes are one digit different. I'm so sad not being able to drive her but i can't afford for one to be made, please help!
Did you buy a Figaro box or just try the codes as they are a diffent car so would have diffent codes... best thing to do is ask nissan about it but im sure the box that i have witch is out of a turbo micra an is the same as the one darragh has out of a standard one....

Back