HELP please headlight advice sought

hello,

I wonder if anyone can help me. My wife crashed into a truck on friday and smashed the headlight and side-light on her K10 pre-facelift i am looking to replace her headlights and the only ones i can find lots of are the facelift curved corner headlights and my wifes is the oblong/squareish ones can i put the facelift ones straight in or do i need a kit of any kind to make them fit
any help would be grately appreciated fwn

for them to fit properly you will need the headlight adjusters, bonnet, grille and sidelights. which would then convert it to a facelift model.

hi
Thank you guys
micra110 i was looking on ebay and see this one myself just waiting for one place to arrange a refund on facelift light then will be trying to buy this one
they seem quite hard to come by as most people have either bought a facelift or done it themselves but seems abit too much work to carry out at short notice
once again MANY THANKS GUYS i knew i could count on the depth of your knowledge!!!!!(Y)

hi karl i had a look today and it's that shape light i need the one i was sent by a company on ebay is for a facelift as the top corner curves and the one the link is to doesn't so i'm pretty sure that's the one i need my wifes car is a g-reg 88/89 but must have been one of the very last pre-facelift because i have seen e/f reg with facelift lights and so on unless they have done it themselves. but thank you guys so much it's nice to know that there are still some genuinely nice people out there who are willing to offer help,advice and parts
MANY THANKS
Brownus

Im from the north east. Near durham. So would be quite a trek for you. But if u wanted to then everythings there, 2headlights, bonnet, grill and 2sidelights, probably cost u less in petrol than buying parts

Back