Help!!! Panhard Rod

frank

Club Member
my offset bushes shortened the p/rod by 7mm, which pretty much covered any drop :)
i would go for +0 and -10mm

OP
OP
Revmau5
So the one I made isnt adjustable "on-car"...um...how do I get it to move then!? It works in theory but I can't get any adjustment done....when I drop the car down its the same offset as when I started!!

im getting to the point now where i'm going to strengthen the trailing arms and mounts and just remove the panhard rod. its not like we want sideways movement in rear suspension.....

OP
OP
Revmau5
Drop the car down on the wheels without the rod. Shorten rod till it matches bolt holes and stud. Raise car and fit back on.

Problem is when I raise the car up to fit the parhard its about 10mm from where it needs to be. I've tried lowering it onto wheel supports but it's still no where close. There's a visible difference in the wheels when cars sitting on the ground...

OP
OP
Revmau5
It's better now. It would be an "off-car" adjustable one. It's just that when it's adjusted it doesn't fit onto the car. Better now though I think I did some fiddling.