Help on fog lights

Hi on my K11 micra i have some fog light's in the bumper but no wire or connectors i was wondering if any one knew if my fog light connectors will be the same as the -->D<-- Shape ones as mine are rounded -->O<-- :laugh:.

Also....if you have any i would like to buy them :laugh:

Ohh and where can i post my pics to show you my light's

Thanks Gaz

do you have the faclift k11 or the prefaclift? the pre faclift comes with the -->D<-- shaped ones(whitch are driving lights) and the faclift comes with the -->O<-- shaped ones(whitch are fog lights) so if you have a faclift your wiring should be the same as the -->D<-- shaped ones.

p.s do you have the stalk aswel so you can turn the fogs on? as i may be intrested as you live in derbyshire same as me lol.

Ahhh matlock...mate i was there on sunday on meh Scooter :grinning: Good ride out.

Ill try n post you a pic of my micra tell me if it dont work mate.

Attachments

• DSC00062.JPG
    DSC00062.JPG
    397.2 KB · Views: 230
yes the pic works. its a facelift so they are fog lights. i think its only the si witch has connectors (as they come standard on some of them) and the 1.3. no the prefaclift connectors are diffrent as they have driving lights in sted of fogs.
will these be for sale soon? let me know + i think ive seen your car before! has it got a chrome aireal?
cheers
dan

so on the Super S bumper with front fogs are they FOGS or driving lamps as ive had to wire mine up as mine aint a super s. Is there a dipped beam bit then or not? cause i have mine on sometimes and ppl flash at me :eek:

Heh noo not for sale.....aint even got the thing on the road yet :laugh:
i was just wonderin if any 1 had some connectors for sale because the guy who got me the bumper dint get me the connectors...silly old man. No worries tho cause ill connect them to a separate switch :laugh:

My boss has like 13 micras so i Mixed n matched alot of parts...hears how it was when i got it....got it fixed in a few days.

Attachments

• Micra.JPG
    Micra.JPG
    538.5 KB · Views: 256
well i had just sidelights on at one point with the driving lights on and they still flashed me

yearh. you have to buy a stalk to turn them on, but if youre putting a button it doesnt matter lol. the whole fog light kit is roughly £70ish from nissan i.e fogs, wiring, conectors and the stalk.

but mine isnt a super S and doesnt have the stalk with the fogs on. ive had to wire them up from the battery to a fuse to a switch on dashboard which goes to another fuse which goes to each light.

5ilver Micra said:
Square pants....what did you want to buy off me the stalk?

i wanted the fogs and the stalk.

Andy_S said:
but mine isnt a super S and doesnt have the stalk with the fogs on. ive had to wire them up from the battery to a fuse to a switch on dashboard which goes to another fuse which goes to each light.

but you have driving lights? and the super s should have a switch on the stalk same as the si. theyre basiclly the same but one has fogs and one has driving lights.

Ahh soz mate there all mine :love: If we get some more in ull be the 1st to know mate :laugh: ... we will have to meet sometime because ur so close .. go out for a drive / ride o_O

they should be on the left stalk same as the si and sr. they turn on when you put mainbeam on. none of the micras had wiring already in the bumper's.

Do ya think i should wire the Fog's up my self because if i get some normal connectors for them i would be only allowd to turn them on with my headlights on and i want to be able to drive around with just the fogs on :wasntme: Would look sweet

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if they're fogs, isn't it an offence to use fog lights when not driving in a condition that heavily impairs vision?

Oh dear lol

Sorry to hijack your thread, but does anybody have the part number for this particular type of foglight as I want some for my facelift :D or the number for the whole kit

Back