HELP NEEDED

Hi all, I'm looking to lower my 1.2 k12 however I have only found pretty expensive lowering kits. Are there any alternatives I can buy i.e. Renault, Vauxhall..... any help would be muchly appreciated

The springs you say are pricey, just keep hunting on the web, there are some companies desperate to sell so go round making offers to lots of companies I bet you will get some biting! DONT go for second hand with lowered springs they may snap when you stress them, true Renault make the brakes and running gear, but because the Micra is a unique shape the rear springs are Micra only, front springs can be from a Modus or Clio MK3.

check the specs of these Renault springs against the specs of the micra lowering springs for sale and it will give you an idea if they will fit.

Hi all, I'm looking to lower my 1.2 k12 however I have only found pretty expensive lowering kits. Are there any alternatives I can buy i.e. Renault, Vauxhall..... any help would be muchly appreciated
Have you thought stock 160SR springs?
John_D bought his from Callum, if I remember correctly. John is happy with result.
My stock 160SR springs aren't doing anything else than, taking space from my garage.
BUT they are here in the Land of the Finns.

Back