Help needed with front bumper splitter on a k12

Hey guys my girlfriends recently bought a micra 54 plate, 1.2 s, a very smart car. It has a body kit on which we haven't seen on any other micras but it doesn't look after market. It consists of side skirts, arches and front and rear splitters. We noticed today that one front splitter has gone! But we haven't got a clue about the kit on it. Please help!

Please note I'm pretty sure it is called a splitter I could be wrong. It's a smallish part under the bumper, it meets the arch part. It is attached with clips. Thanks!

Hi yeah I took some pics but I'm using my mobile and can't find an option to upload, I will when I get to my pc tomorrow, for now was just hoping that could be enough ha ha

Sounds like the standard factory kit from Nissan that was an optional extra. I've seen a few of them about. You should be able to get replacement bits of ebay. I had a look at the kit when I used to have a K12 but ended up going for a Carcept basic kit instead.

I believe splitter is the correct name. I had a look on ebay myself couldn't find out. The kit was only available on the early generation of the K12. The car being face lifted twice since then, they didn't offer the kit on those versions.

Rang my local dealer today, they aren't sure what part I am talking about so I got to take the micra in, hopefully they have the part on the system or we are a bit stuck.

Here is a picture of the part on the other side of the car guys

IMAG0104.jpg

Like eltaylor001 said, it was an optional extra. Either keep looking through fleebay or scan around breakers yards, otherwise contact your Nissan dealership and see if they are still able to get this part. If not then you'll have to do without! :( Or you could look at after market splitters or those from other vehicles. I'm looking at valances/splitters for my 160SR, I'll give you a shout when I find one that fits if you want?

Back