Help, my headlights and right side indicators turn on and off by themself intermittently

I am wondering if anyone can help, I was about to take my 2003 sve for an MOT and all of a sudden the headlights and indicators started turning on and off by themself, this hasn't happen before, this seems to be an intermittent problem, we think is sorted then happens again today.

We checked the fuses and the relays to see if they were or had any signs of water in them but they were bone dry, we also checked the relays and wires but all to looked ok,

If anyone has had this problem before, any help would be greatly received

Cheers

Got same problem, dont't no what to do also...☹️
Made a all system reset and worked but only for 24h..
Got same problem, dont't no what to do also...☹️
Made a all system reset and worked but only for 24h...:(
Try the door pin switches open 1 at a time see if they turn off , had all the headlights & left indicator going with no keys in Was a n/s/r door fault ended up by passing the wires by earthing them out . Most probably caused by bcm fault but passed mot with door warning light on .

Try the door pin switches open 1 at a time see if they turn off , had all the headlights & left indicator going with no keys in Was a n/s/r door fault ended up by passing the wires by earthing them out . Most probably caused by bcm fault but passed mot with door warning light on .
I stripped the complete car to find that fault lights All the dash complete car wiring loom fuse boxes bcm ecu changed new stalk the lot .