HELP! K11 service manual desperately needed.

Hello, everyone.
I'm posting here because I'm at this point where I've got no idea where to turn for help.
Last month I bought my first car, a Micra K11 (hope you like it, I do ;) ):

I bought it in Germany for 3.000 Euros, but there's just one problem: it doesn't have an owner's manual. Back home, in Romania, I asked around but nobody seems to have one in English (let alone Romanian). Maybe because these cars are not so popular around these parts, I don't know.
I went to the local Nissan dealership, but the sales rep I talked to was really rude and told me "they don't just give away such things to anyone who buys all kinds of used cars and then brings all their problems to them for solving."
I then told him, I'd be willing to pay a some cash--within reasonable limits--if they could sell it to me. He looked in his computer, told me they don't have it and suggested I shouldn't be bothered with trivial stuff like that. In short, he was a jerk. :(
Therefore, I hereby beg of anyone who is willing to help me, please, I need an owner's manual. It doesn't have to be the original thing, a *.pdf copy will do. Thanks for understanding.
Cheers.

thats a bit harsh eh! when you get one go and batter him over the head with it. if you need certan info i could always scan the page and sent it to you in the mean time?

Hello, everyone.
I'm posting here because I'm at this point where I've got no idea where to turn for help.
Last month I bought my first car, a Micra K11 (hope you like it, I do ;) ):

I bought it in Germany for 3.000 Euros, but there's just one problem: it doesn't have an owner's manual. Back home, in Romania, I asked around but nobody seems to have one in English (let alone Romanian). Maybe because these cars are not so popular around these parts, I don't know.
I went to the local Nissan dealership, but the sales rep I talked to was really rude and told me "they don't just give away such things to anyone who buys all kinds of used cars and then brings all their problems to them for solving."
I then told him, I'd be willing to pay a some cash--within reasonable limits--if they could sell it to me. He looked in his computer, told me they don't have it and suggested I shouldn't be bothered with trivial stuff like that. In short, he was a jerk. :(
Therefore, I hereby beg of anyone who is willing to help me, please, I need an owner's manual. It doesn't have to be the original thing, a *.pdf copy will do. Thanks for understanding.
Cheers.

how about a scrap yard worth a shot its a bit diffrent to the k11 ive got (indercator storks and wiper washers)

@kokySX: Thank you for the kind words and for the link.
What I'm looking for is "the other item", that booklet which tells you which switch/knob does what, how to turn on the lights, how to operate the ventilation system, that kind of stuff. I need it so I can learn about my little bugster; I have no particular use for the "service and repair manual" as I don't really plan to get down and dirty with it ;)
Thanks, everyone.
Cheers:girly:

Back