HELP Interior :(

Hi i really dont like my interior its the bright orange/yellow style....i was just wondering if any other seats from other cars ect fit in? im After sort of a Sporty one colourd. If i dont find anything i might hava go at re trimming them my self with white leather :)

Cheers Gaz

get some seats like from a scrappy that you like and cut them of thier frame and weld them onto the micra frame.

nissan sunny n14 and p10 primera seats will bolt onto the micra subframe. I had p10 leathers in my micra and they were way to big could not really get to the handbrake and reverse was pretty difficult.

You can get like sports seats for cars from big manufacteurs but they cost a little more. Seats covers and all that is 100% chavness, avoid at all costs!

Any pictures of it? Ems doesnt like hers & ownes a yellow car, so might suit it better if you were to sell it

lol ill try and get ya some pics up mate...ive lost the wire to my phone so i cant get them yet. But ill go tip my room upside down :)

Just wondering has anyone seen the Skoda Vrs seats...there not leather but they look Mint. There white with a green line but green wouldnt suit my car :D

ive seen mr2 mk2 and suzuki cuppiceno seats in a micra before. primera p10 ones are to big for the micra imo, you can hardly get to the hand brake lever and they rub on the door cards.

i think its cost £1000 to have the full interior re-trimmed i.e front and rear seats plus door cards. you probs can get it cheaper tho. i dunno how much it would cost to have your rear seats re-trimmed (on there own)iam guessing £200-£500

Back