Help!... Alloys?

Note alloys fit the k12, but tend to be more expensive <_<
K12 oem (genuine Nissan) alloys come up very regularly on ebay on often for not a huge amount of money ;)

Ive thought of bbs replicas but dont really want to notify insurance! So was thinking goong nissan alloys and so it looks like standard for the car but dont really know yet

Ive thought of bbs replicas but dont really want to notify insurance! So was thinking goong nissan alloys and so it looks like standard for the car but dont really know yet

Mate they know if they're non standard anyway, they will check your make and model to see if it that's how it came out of the factory. If not then your insurance has a pretty high chance of being void so not worth it at all. I'm 18 with 1 years NCB, added my calibre 16" reps and my insurance went up the grand total of £30 for the entire year. Personally it makes more sense to declare them and get something you actually like! :)

Also, lowering my car cost more to declare than expensive looking alloys..? Seems logical eh? I did inform them of locking wheel nuts and they did bring the cost down about £10 I think? I only put them on for my own piece of mind :)

I got 17" fox. Needed spigots but the alloys were a 2nd hand job on ebay,4 wheels and all legal gd tyres for £150 incl delivery. Just keep an eye on ebay for any 4x100 pcd off clios,or an aftermarket brand and easier to catch a bargain. Seen a set of 16's end on sat,brand new dezents,no tyres tho,£138 free postage!! That's not alloys,that's a steal!

True true cheers mate will ring insurance and get some sort of a idea how much insurance will go up and you have any idea if anyone is selling some of the headlight eyelids been looking but expensive when found?
Also, lowering my car cost more to declare than expensive looking alloys..? Seems logical eh? I did inform them of locking wheel nuts and they did bring the cost down about £10 I think? I only put them on for my own piece of mind :)

The eyelids are getting rare,might be worth scanning ebay for a car breaking with them fitted. Nissan have discontinued the kit they came with now so don't think you'd be lucky with them. My other half has a very very bad driving history convictions and the like,added alloys as extra on mr2 and because they got locking nuts,they didn't increase the premium!

Okay seems good to go with some alloys then! And cheers formthat will keep looking out for them on ebay!
The eyelids are getting rare,might be worth scanning ebay for a car breaking with them fitted. Nissan have discontinued the kit they came with now so don't think you'd be lucky with them. My other half has a very very bad driving history convictions and the like,added alloys as extra on mr2 and because they got locking nuts,they didn't increase the premium!

Gumtree is a good shout as well, i got 4 wolf race JDM's for £60 with 4 low profile tyres fitted, 5-6mm on each. needed painted and filled, and still aren't 100 % perfect when looking up close, can't notice it standing though.

I'm a perfectionist when paining but was storing stuff for it at my dads and he was moaning.

I have no idea what those are ? i searched online there and couldn't find anything, is there meant to be a space in between all that ?

I'll assume the "5" in there denotes 5 stud, which mean they won't fit.

You need 4 stud wheels with a 4x100 offset. So just look for alloys with 4x100 on the back, ask the sellers.

Cheers just had a look on guntree and found some 5jx14h2 will these fit my k12?
The "5j" is the width (rim dhape/lip)
"14" means they're only 14" rims.
Might look a bit small on your k12 ;)

Edit, worth messaging the seller to double check the stud pattern (eg: 4×100 or 4×108?)
And centre bore
£100 for 5 with tyres ain't too bad

Really expensive though dont really wanna spend much more than 80 pound

If I was you mate, again personal opinion. I'd rather save my money and buy a decent set of wheels instead of just buying anything. I'm not saying buying £80 wheels is bad, not at all. But say if some second hand calibre vintages came up for £150 I'd rather save the money and then by something quality. All up to you though man.

I personally think, spend alot of money the first time round and then never have to buy upgrades and what not. I feel I should have done that with my k12 and got myself coilovers instead but hey ho.

I personally think, spend alot of money the first time round and then never have to buy upgrades and what not. I feel I should have done that with my k12 and got myself coilovers instead but hey ho.
Ah man.. I feel the bumps on the road nowdays.. I was going over a bloody speed hump. 1st the front splitter got caught, then the scrape on the exhaust (I had 2 ppl at the back) :-D :-D but when I go round corners.. It feels sweeeeet!!

Ah man.. I feel the bumps on the road nowdays.. I was going over a bloody speed hump. 1st the front splitter got caught, then the scrape on the exhaust (I had 2 ppl at the back) :-D :-D but when I go round corners.. It feels sweeeeet!!

You're down 50mm aren't you mate? If you get a chance abs, just out of pure curiosity.. Can you get a tape measure to your arch gap and let me know what they're like? I know you're on 15's but my back end seems to be a good 12mm higher than the front, I know only I'll notice it but its so annoying! Really wish I could wack some coilovers on and slam it on its arse, screw insurance for 18 year old! Still considering some 50mm lowering springs though..

Lol I'd need 4 locking nuts on every wheel where I live pmsl

Mate really truly u lads are blessed this way :p low insurance no matter what car u have :-D

I can't believe that mate! My mums 12 plate cooper S would only be £875 a year in my name, seems logical right? Only problem is she won't let me have the car and nor can I be on her policy. She's with Esure for another 4 months 'ish' I think and they don't insure under 21's sadly. Hopefully I can persuade her to change insurance come her renewal ;D

I can't believe that mate! My mums 12 plate cooper S would only be £875 a year in my name, seems logical right? Only problem is she won't let me have the car and nor can I be on her policy. She's with Esure for another 4 months 'ish' I think and they don't insure under 21's sadly. Hopefully I can persuade her to change insurance come her renewal ;D
Bloody hell!! I need to change my address to Yorkshire assap. :-D :-D

Lol I have cousins living in York,and more cousins in scarbra Don't see them much since me dad moved back to Cornwall,but once was familiar with the Yorkshire accent