HELP! 70mph badger hit...not good!

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Right, so i was on my way home from my girlfriends house and i was driving round our bypass, had a choice to either hit the badger that ran out in front of me, or swerve in the wet and possibly hit the on-coming lorry! So i chose the badger, and now my car looks like this:

100_1698.jpg

Can anyone help? I just need that bottom bit, or just the one arch? I know someone on here was making replicas of these arches?!

Its just a pain as ill have to redo it all, and with JAE coming up in a month, this is a big step back!

:(

I just hope he can do me just the one, dont fancy paying out for a full set again! Plus im broke from being off work for 2 weeks on holiday! Such a bad time for this to happen....might not make JAE stand at this rate!

I was 5 mins from my house in braintree, if you know braintree, its the bypass bit with the dip heading towards halsted way from marks farm tesco.
When i got home and had a look, i went back out to see if i could find the bit that came off, but it was shattered to pieces!

Cheers for the replys guys! Its well gutting tbh! Wont be the same when i do fix it...

i use that bypass all the time to go to clacton..is it the one that starts art stansted?

No, near that... When you come from stansted down the a120, get to maccy d's in braintree (on right), turn left at that roundabout, go down a bypass to next roundabout (tesco to the left) then its straight over that roundabout, down the dip (you probs turn right on the a120?)

Thats gutting that is...im upset about a small stone chip ive just noticed i picked up, so i can imagine how much that annoys, dont think the badger would have been to pleased either tbh.

Mate you are lucky!!! I have no advice on getting a replacement part (not my area of expertise) but living in the middle of nowhere I have seen cars come off a helluva lot worse!

Back