HELLOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is my first post.

I want to buy a nissan micra k11 facelift as my first car and after i did a lot of research i find 3 different types:

1) Si
2)GX
3) something that is called Challenge

Now my questions are:
1) What are their main differences and in which should I put more attention to?
2) Are there any technical or any other problems in general that I might deal with ? If so, can you name some of them?
3)1.000cc or 1.300cc?

Last edited:
As a first car then insurance will play a big part in what you can get. The cost of insurance is very non-linear with engine size or power.

Other than engine, the rest is all pretty much trim level, what stereo, alloy wheels, air con, foglights, seat finish, etc.
More a case of look and see, generally condition of the interior will be a price factor as older cars that look smart inside have more value than those that look really tatty. And the second hand market is full of very tatty interiors (I cant beleive people dont clean or hoover cars before selling them!)

As a first car then insurance will play a big part in what you can get. The cost of insurance is very non-linear with engine size or power.

Other than engine, the rest is all pretty much trim level, what stereo, alloy wheels, air con, foglights, seat finish, etc.
More a case of look and see, generally condition of the interior will be a price factor as older cars that look smart inside have more value than those that look really tatty. And the second hand market is full of very tatty interiors (I cant beleive people dont clean or hoover cars before selling them!)

yeah i cant believe it they are very "dirty" in my country its ultra rare to find a clean car under 160.000 kilometres on it

Back