Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krian

Fear me, for I am Onibaku
Hi,

Just joined - i'm picking up my K10LS tomorrow :love: so i thought i'd introduce myself because you'll probably see me asking for tons of advice - I know absolutly nothing about vehicle mechanics but im a pretty fast learner so expect to see loads of basic questions from me!

As I said, my car is a K10LS 998cc J reg (92) Silver, 3 Door Micra. It has precisely 0 mods, no radio and a strange furry rear seat cover (which is removeable thankfully)

Anyway, hope to chat to you all soon.

K. :slm:

Hello and welcome!!

LOL at the furry seat!!!!!!! U sure it's not a dead animal!!!!! :D

I thought it was a dog at first! I was expecting to have to put up with a strong doggy smell for a while to get the car so cheaply.

If all goes well (and I can get hold of the bloke to pick up the bloody thing!) i'll post some pics tomorrow.... Then probably be told the engine is a load of cack and needs replacing grr

Now i've just gotta price up some new shocks - any recommendations anyone?

Got my car today! :grinning: started driving it home, realised that the tank was empty, so after driving about 10 miles desperatly trying to find a petrol station (and getting lost in the process!) finally managed to find one.

Pulled up, opened the petrol flap and found out there wasnt a petrol cap... :mad: so after putting in a fiver and very carefully driving to a car spares shop got that sorted and drove home.

Anyway, heres a piccy of the car, ill add it to the K10 pictures soon too.

robuk309

I've started work on it already, nothing drastic, just some cheap door speakers and a cheap head unit, hopefully ill get em finished soon and I can listen to some music :alien:

K.

omg you're in dundee too!!! yipee!!! figuring you're gradding this year though, im only a lowly almost third year!!!

[email protected]

muhahah guys, the scottish section are creeping up on the N/Es :D

lol, nope, not a student, just live up in dee. :wasntme: Down in london at the moment working, then hopefully ill be back up in dee sometime in june to start meh "Electrotechnical Services" training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back