Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kates

Hiya! I am new to this forum. Sadly, i got rid of my micra 2 months ago to buy a modified corsa grr big mistake. I really REALLY miss my micra, so am hopefully going to get another one soon and modify it myself! I had a lovely little K11 L reg, and it was turquoise with cow seat covers. =( I miss it loads.....:down:

K

K11_Dave

Welcome to the forums - keep an eye out 'cos there's always a micra or 2 for sale on here! :laugh:

James

Chairman
Welcome! Nah we won't hold the corsa against you, cos you regret your actions ;)

Good luck getting another one (I have 3 :blush: ) :)

James.

B

Ben

Kates said:
and it was turquoise with cow seat covers. =( I miss it loads.....:down:

haha quality - welcome, theres one next to mine like that actually, where u from?

OP
OP
K

Kates

Thank you all for your really nice welcome :laugh:! This site seems much more friendlier than corsa sport too! Thats another downside to owning a corsa. I am from Northamptonshire! This is a pic of my old micra :down:...

mar13208.jpg

40600003.jpg

40600001.jpg

It was such a sweet little car. I did need a bit of work doing coz the immobiliser wasn't working very well n it struggled to start every morning, but i wish i had spent the money fixing it instead of buying a new car. Sorry to go on lol, i just really miss it. It was a nippy little 1.3 16V too.

James

Chairman
Looks like a pretty tidy K11 you had there :)

And yeah, I've seen Corsa Sport before, there can be a tad more laddishness over there at times, lol.

Oh and there's black K11 Micra Si near me with cow seat covers, hehe :)

James.

OP
OP
K

Kates

Thank you =) it was. The people who brought it off me got a very good car! I loved my cow seat covers lol. Yeh, the majority of people on corsa sport are either perverts or mickey takers lol, you just have to learn to ignore it.

James

Chairman
My mate has a 1.4 8 valve corsa (5 door model) and i beat it in a 0-60 with my 1.0 K11 ;)

Its quite amazing what those extra 8 valves do! :)

Titch

Micra K11ng
Hi - welcome to the club. Have heard that about Corsasport before, but we're all a friendly bunch on here!

Titch :)

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Don't worry you'll get use to Wayne lol

we all did, took some time lol!!!

hahaha lol

Kev

OP
OP
K

Kates

My corsa is only a 1.2 8v so after my micra it's well sluggish. A micra would beat my corsa no probs. If that's your micra in the pic 'Titch' It's really nice. I am sure everyone else has nice micra's too, it's just i can only see the silver one. Hello to everyone else who has said hello too =)

Status
Not open for further replies.