hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Hi, my names Curtis and i'm 17. i've always liked the micra K10, so decided that would be my first car! so here i am doing it up as i go along. i joined this club as a non paying member quite a while ago, but soon as i get paid this month i'll be getting a proper membership!:k10: i have uploaded a few pics of my car into the garage, so take a look if you like.

http://www.micra.org.uk/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=2949

Message for arnold, hi i'm the one who sent you that e-mail about your car at donny 2007, just to let you know.

Ok thanks, Curtis.

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
hey and welcome!

Nice looking k10 you got there for your first car! Mine needed alot of work. Lol. I think the metro bonnet scoops look good btw!

OP
OP
curtis

curtis

Ex. Club Member
thanks

Thanks everybody!! my car needed a lots of work as well. two new sills needed to be welded on. front wings, were white, but i sprayed them red nissan 526. (spray can) AND NOW! i need to re-build the engine!! mainly because the vaule stem seals need replacing and the clutch also. soo i decided that i would re-build the whole engine. might as well. i got everything now, new clutch, head gasket set, sump set, clutch cable. 130000 miles isn't bad!??!

Paul H

Ex. Club Member
:k10camper I'm Paul, I'm still knocking around in an old K10, it's a bit of a coffin dodger at the moment, but I'm hoping it will battle on through. I'm so glad there are other Micra fans out there, cos you know I've been isolated for years with the stigma of having a car for 'girls' or 'old people'. Well, the broader the mind the narrower the statement. I'm very proud of my distinguished silver old gentleman of the road and glad to be a member of a gang. Always keen to talk to people who have some knowledge of rebuilding/restoring etc, or any other Micra drivers who just want to chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.