Hello People!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi people, after searching the forum for various things I needed answers to, and finding it useful and interesting, I have decided I should really join in on the forums, I bought '97 K11 micra just over a month ago, and im very pleased with, best car i have owned so far. Great little car for comfort, reliablility, fantastic fuel economy etc, the list goes on. So big hello to all you fellow Micra owners!:grinning:

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Hello Mate.

Hope you enjoy the forums, and as always...

Darren.

James

Chairman
Near Maidstone? Hooray, another Kent member! I used to live on the Island, and Ollie still does, no doubt he'll see this post and welcome you too ;)

James :)

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Welcome mate,

I'm in Ayleford at the moment, although live on Sheppey :D

Where abouts do you live? Rather than just near Maidstone?

Well in answer to your question Ollie, where do I live, well if i told you, you prob wouldnt know, and on a national front, ppl wouldnt have a clue. So Thats why the nr.maidstone has been put there. I live in a small village called Frittenden.:)

James said:
Wow small world! When did you used to hang about in Maidstone sonic?
I used to be a regular at the hells angels kent custom show at dymchurch, it was on the way back home, we stopped for dinner there.

Oh im impressed some of you know it, and yes sonic you are right, Frittenden is famous for its treacle mines, have yet to find em!:D

Whats this about about ppl running away Layla?? :confused: I couldnt be any further away from civilisation, where i am at the mo!

James

Chairman
sonic said:
I used to be a regular at the hells angels kent custom show at dymchurch, it was on the way back home, we stopped for dinner there.
Cool stuff! :)

Getting sidetracked now, but it's nice when people know my (old) local area lol :)

Incidentally, I went to Stockport once, we have relatives up there :)

+++MadMatt+++ said:
Whats this about about ppl running away Layla?? :confused: I couldnt be any further away from civilisation, where i am at the mo!
She's only joking hehe, sometimes the MSC come on a bit strong in the introduction threads (usually with women though lol).

James.

Oh i see, well thats answered that then, well i dont think I will be running away just yet, its a really useful website this, and i like the community spirit!

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
Ems said:
hello!!! Keep away from Ollie, he's special!!!

are you sure you worded that right?

hello and welcome :D enjoy our friendly micraness ;)

Layla

Deactivated Account
James said:
She's only joking hehe, sometimes the MSC come on a bit strong in the introduction threads (usually with women though lol)

hey i can come on strong too!!!

so sexy... ;)

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.