Hello form central Scotland!

Hello I'm Harry from Scotland recently acquire a march super S after hunting for about 3 months managed to pick this up for less than £300!
everyone thought I was mental for selling a 54 top spec Astra coupe for this but I seen the potential :p going to work away a it, first thing on the agenda is getting the CVT box swapped out for a 1.0 manual :D been told its a better final drive ratio hopefully get some picture tutorials up on that, looking forward to getting it setup right and taking part in the forum!

K11SS

Club Member
Car looks great man, similar to mine lol! I got a SR Micra in black!

Where a you located in central Scotland?

Pepper

Looks a tidy wee car, mine was pretty damn tidy till some daft lassie decided to run up my arse on Friday! Luckily she wanted to settle cash and offered me £180, got the money and knocked the rear bumper support straight and used a heat gun to straighten the bumper as a temporary measure till after Christmas. So works out I only payed £120 for the car :p

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Hello I'm Harry from Scotland recently acquire a march super S after hunting for about 3 months managed to pick this up for less than £300!
everyone thought I was mental for selling a 54 top spec Astra coupe for this but I seen the potential :p going to work away a it, first thing on the agenda is getting the CVT box swapped out for a 1.0 manual :D been told its a better final drive ratio hopefully get some picture tutorials up on that, looking forward to getting it setup right and taking part in the forum!
Buy another car for the donor manual stuff. Trust me. get a banger for cheap and go from there.

Years ago with everyone in dundee seeing what my micra can do we actually had 10 micras lined up cause all my mates were buying them. Nowadays its me, glen and mark. But todays problem is finding a good one

Buy another car for the donor manual stuff. Trust me. get a banger for cheap and go from there.
that's what the plan is I'm just impatient haha, was planning on going to U-Pull it in inverkeithing and just buying the box etc. but I know I should wait and get a full car would work out cheaper too and better for other spares.

Also dunno if I'm allowed to say this on the forum but any of the people from this forum that come in to my work will get discount if you come in to my work or phone up and ask for Harry that's me I'll give it to you as cheap as I can. If a mod can tell me if I'm allowed to say this and the company I work for please inform me if not please delete :)

K11SS

Club Member
Also dunno if I'm allowed to say this on the forum but any of the people from this forum that come in to my work will get discount if you come in to my work or phone up and ask for Harry that's me I'll give it to you as cheap as I can. If a mod can tell me if I'm allowed to say this and the company I work for please inform me if not please delete :)

SCREENSHOT!!! lol ;)

We should meet up, it's just the usual problems though... Money, time off work, too far... Stani's car breaks lol! Love ya really stan haha!

I'd be up for it!

Pepper