Hello - first Micra!

drand

1st Micraversary!
Hello all

Got my micra a couple of weeks ago as a sensible family car after finally saying goodbye to my MX-5. Pleased with it so far, definitely made the right choice. 1997 1.3 gx 5-door in white with only a little bit of rust.

I plan to start modifying it but probably in a year once I've built my no claims back up after having a classic policy for years.
I'm doing my first autosolo in years next week and hopefully start sprinting it too.

I've learned loads from the forum already and it seems friendly so thanks everyone!

Hello drand...Welcome to the site ;)

@Kamarley will be most pleased to have another K11 owner in our neck of the woods :p
Who what where!!! Let me read the past posts and then I'll know what's going on! ;)

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!!

Omg! Where are they coming form Jen! Second k11 near me! Jealous it's a 1.3 :( leaving it a year until you start modding??? Nahhh that never lasts long in this family :)

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!!

Took a couple of quick snaps but can't upload them at all via the android app and only via a url on the website .... got my silver membership through so thought I should be able to upload them. Do I have to wait a while for uploading privileges to kick in or something?

I only recently got a micra said wouldent do anything to it and just joined site not long ago and now got my micra looking slightly awesome :) k11 super sport

Back