hello ..any help?

hey
was just wondering if anyone could help me... i have my first car a purple (mauve) micra k11. if the wheel trims for it are 13" does this mean when i buy alloys they will be 13" alloys or can i have 14" alloys. i have the awful old wheels that i think they come with and am missing 2 trims lol it looks a state. please help :) also what other makes of alloys will fit? ive read someones post who said they only came across renault and nissan that fit is that right? thanks please reply .

14" alloys will be fine, as would 15"s. Anything with a 4x100 bolt pattern, >59.1 centre bore should fit, ideally ET38 i think.

i have bought some nice (well i think they are! ) mazda mx5 wheels and just wondered if anyone knows if they will actually fit? lol thanks and i mean will they fit as they are kinda thing or will i need spacers or something? thanks

they should fit straight on,think you should get a blog up on the k11 section we seem to be lacking on female k11 blogs hehe thats if you are female guessing from the name

Your boyfriend wouldnt like you putting up a blog of how your car changes, but he wouldnt mind you posting a pic on the interweb for all to see? fwn
haha just kidding :laugh:

i ment a blog of you car and its progress (my mistake should have explained )

anyway hope you get your alloys on soon maybe we could have a pic of them fitted with you posing next to your micra lol

only kidding,anyway keep us posted

Back