Hello another new micra owner /wife

Hi guys my wife just passed her test and I bought her a little 1.4 petrol on a 55 plate, I must say I'm impressed and it will be me looking after it lol I see loads of info already and also lots of radio codes getting asked for, I was pleased also its a timing chain but also see now they can have problems stretching but all models have their bad points and I dare say the driver will play a part also, need to tell ife to kick that kangaroo out lol, so I'm looking forward to many trouble free miles from the wife.

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi guys my wife just passed her test and I bought her a little 1.4 petrol on a 55 plate, I must say I'm impressed and it will be me looking after it lol I see loads of info already and also lots of radio codes getting asked for, I was pleased also its a timing chain but also see now they can have problems stretching but all models have their bad points and I dare say the driver will play a part also, need to tell ife to kick that kangaroo out lol, so I'm looking forward to many trouble free miles from the wife.
A 55 plate K12 shouldn't suffer from the timing chain stretch problem as by mid 2004 Nissan fitted all new cars with an uprated chain, which seems to have solved it :cool:. Welcome to the forum and I have answered your plea for a radio code on your other post.....;)

A 55 plate K12 shouldn't suffer from the timing chain stretch problem as by mid 2004 Nissan fitted all new cars with an uprated chain, which seems to have solved it :cool:. Welcome to the forum and I have answered your plea for a radio code on your other post.....;)
Thanks my friend thats good to know about the timing chain I do love getting my hands dirty so will be cary out my own servicing I have already seen some good information and am now looking for a haynes manual., once again thanks for your time

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Thanks my friend thats good to know about the timing chain I do love getting my hands dirty so will be cary out my own servicing I have already seen some good information and am now looking for a haynes manual., once again thanks for your time
THIS is currently the cheapest one on ebay.......